Gentlemen do you prefer Blondes, Brunettes, Redheads, or do you like that purple look?

At the bar last night and the age old question came up, I thought I'd ask you all.

• Blonde
  • Brunette/Black
  • Red
  • Dyed to some un-natural color
  • As long as she has hair, I don't care!
Hey girls if you answer, tell me if that's your hair color, or if thats what you've noticed about what guys like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural red > everything else.

Refer to pic. Is she not hot? Are you not entertained?

• Doesn't look like a natural redhead to me...

• Hey Red_Dragon, I am entertained,, she's hot, all your pics are hot. Your vote does not surprise me in the least LOL!

• LMAO!!! Thanks. I have good taste in women. XD

What Girls Said 4

• Personally I prefer guys with dark hair. But that doesn't mean I don't find some guys with blonde hair, waaay hotter than others with dark. It really depends on the specific guy, and I think the same goes for guys on girls.

• My hair color is a golden/strawberry blonde shade. Most guys I know like it. As for preferences from the males, I've observed that it depends on their taste.

• Guys love my long black/brownish hair. they say its fun and kinky to think about cause they can pull it back during certain positions

• I have black hair again lol. But I say it all depends on the males taste of his type of girl.

What Guys Said 8

• I just want her hair color and all that to fit her overall look. All hair colors look great but not on every person. What matters is for the girl to find the right hair color for her.

• yea the really dark purple is awesome
    and really deep red, even deep auburn
    Blonde with brunette streaks
    and yes brunette ^^

• Hair color doesn't matter at all! As long as she has hair... XD

• Don't care. Face.

• As long as it goes with your face, it's fine. However, I think it's much easier to look good with blonde hair than with black, brown, and especially red hair.

• Natural redheads

• Brunette is not black, it's brown... raven-haired girls have black hair.

• Not important, whatever suits her, which is usually the natural color. Face is what matters, and hairstyle more than color