What do you think is the most trickiest color to wear?

And why? I think orange and yellow are the trickiest colors to wear. The people who most likely pull it off need to be outgoing. Which color do you think is the trickiest for you to wear? Mine is brown. PICK E for purple.

• Orange/Yellow
  • Red/Pink
  • Grey/Black/White/Brown
  • Blue
  • Green

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, I agree with you on brown, brown clothing
    is pretty odd to me, not ugly or anything, but odd ^.~

• Yellow is be far, in m opinion, the LEAST appealing color in existence. It's such a weak color that I don't even consider it a color, it's just a visual nuisance. >.<

• van gogh and vermeer are crying in a corner..
      haha i don't look good in yellow too. but black people really look good in all neon colors especially yellow!

• My skin is just dark enough to be able to pull of yellow, but I can't really wear orange and brown. People look a bit odd when they wear darker variations of their skin color. Seeing a pale person wearing grey is like wtf.

• Orange or yellow.

• Orange and yellow for sure no doubt.

• It depends on skin tone. Only color I have trouble with is brown.

• Same for me! Brown the least flattering color on me

• To me its because black doesn't go well with brown.

• I have fair/peachy skin, light brunette hair, and hazel eyes and brown goes really well on me. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that there's needs to be some contrast (the fair skin) but at the same time some kind of balancing aspect so the colors don't clash (brunette hair and hazel eyes).

• orange unless it's a prison jumpsuit. I looked sharp in that.

What Girls Said 11

• Well I can wear white, but I can't wear grey, black or brown. It just doesn't look right on me at all. Purple is another colour I can't wear. I can wear all bright colours, but for some reason I look terrible in the darker ones. I can't wear dark blue either, but I look okay in light blue. I probably shouldn't wear red either, but I love it.

• I learn from Colour Me Beautiful that we can wear any colour and still look good as long as it is in the right shade (in our seasonal palette). My seasonal palette is Clear Spring so all the colours in option A to E are suitable for me as long as they are in my seasonal palette :)

• As I read your title I was thinking yellow and orange myself haha

• i chose orange and yellow cause i feel like it doesn't look good with my skin color.

• I say orange. It is hard to combine with.

• I'd say Orange, especially if it's a solid color and not in a patter form or an accent piece. Well all of those can be but orange is yessh scary if it's just in a solid clothing.

• Yellow and orange are awful in my opinion. Yellow is too bright and makes you look like a highlighter if you don't have the right skin color for it and orange is just an awkward color in general

• orange and yellow

• I look good in most colors, except red and yellow. But for the rest of the colors it really depends on the shade.

• For me it's anything in the orange family

• RED! I either look slutty or just old..

• I love reds in the winter or fall season. I also like to wear it for formal events that do not take place in the spring or summer. As it is said, red is the color of confidence if you wear it correctly