Do I seem to be pretty or good looking?

1-I have been complimented many times as cute and pretty.
2- I have been winked many times by guys lol.
3-When i go outside, every guy starts on staring at me and smiling. Some guys even push each other to look at me.
4- Many guys have asked for my number and some even throw it written on a piece of paper.
5- I have got many proposals too.
Note: I can't show a pic and i dont dress like sluuuts :) I have a proper dressing :) please dont be rude asking me to show my pic :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, does this food look delicious?

I won't tell you what it is. But it's got meat, and cheese, and bread.

It could be pizza, or a sandwich, or cheese filled ravioli with italian sausages, it could be anything.

Just tell me if it looks delicious, use your imagination.

What Guys Said 13

• Asking for a picture is not being rude, it is necessary to answer a question like this with any honesty behind it other wise no one can give you an honest answer. You don't even describe what you look like at the least. So the only thing I can do is guess, by the sound of what you are describing it sounds like guys like the look of you.

• Without a pic we can't judge, I can also state a lot of things what I think might be going on but it still doesn't allow us to judge over it
    Now you are yust stating what happend and we simply smile and nod nothing more we can say about it nothing we can do with this info

Hosntely I think you are yust trying to get some attention from random people :/

• Sorry but a picture is worth a thousand words. I can't say till we have proof xD.

• Nobody can tell without a picture. You don't have to dress like a slut. Just dress however you feel comfortable. Just make sure it's possible for us to get an idea on how your body looks like.

• How do we know if we can't even see you? A description only goes so far. Not being rude, but you ask an opinion and we can only give so much without a pic.

• By what I read it seems like guys like how you look, Without a picture or at least describing how you look how can anyone tell if you are good looking or not to them

• It's impossible to judge superficial beauty through text...

• Seems like it.

• Prove meh wrong wif a HAWT pix and ill show ya ;D

• I'm sure you are pretty and charming, you should have confidence in yourself.

• you look pretty random

• Would you date me based on my looks?

• You are cocky. Cocky is considered bragging. Bragging is considered talking with no proof. I call B. S. if you can't show a pic

What Girls Said 2

• I have to apologize before saying what I'm about to say. BE GONE INTERNET TROLL!!

• Lol, must be dumb dudes to just randomly propose.

Well if that is true you can't be ugly because guys mostly go for skinny hot girls but the way you dress up may have an effect too.

• What are you saying other women are not hot

• I agree with you on the random proposing this is bs. This is not skyrim where guys randomly propose.

• Skyrim Lol, quickest way to get married.