Are guys sometimes disappointed if they see a girl without makeup?

Okay so i have read during the last time a some articles which said that guys love it if girls put extra effort into their looks, and i have read a blog about a guy who was in brazil and wrote that he met a girl and she was a plain jane, not worth turning around when you meet her on the street but when they went out together and she did her make up and hair she was super hot
Also i have a friend who puts a lot of effort into her looks and she can get every guy she wants
On the other hand guys claim that they prefer natural girls and don’t like make up... well i usually only use mascara and lipgloss and a male friend of mine just recently asked me if i was lesbian and i was surprised and asked why he thought this and he said that among others i am not as dolled up as other people a tour uni (we study business administration and all the girls wear heaps of make up)
I am also somehow afraid that if i put on more make up (and i know i would look better with it) that if i then find a guy and he likes how i look and then he will see me without all that stuff on my face and just think „wtf“ and be disapointed
I just saw this pic on Facebook www.facebook.com/photo.php
And yes ist the same person if someone has any doubt her YouTube channel is makeup doll

fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/.../...801898_n.jpg that's the pic on fb it didn't work first sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• I never really liked mascara, to be honest. It messes with the way the eye naturally looks, and I dislike that. Personally I think anyone should choose to do what they like as long as it's not because they hate themselves otherwise or think they aren't worth enough without it - if you want to "enhance", go ahead, I won't like it as I dislike makeup in general (and yes, I am pretty good at telling if you're wearing it, thanks), but people appreciate the effort.

The question is, are you doing it because you like it, or because you feel obligated as you think others will hate you otherwise?

What Guys Said 5

• Personally I prefer a girl without makeup. It makes the girl looks more attractive to me and it shows you don't need fake stuff put on your face. To me that sends the message you hate your own body and have to hide behind makeup instead to please others.

• i think the amount of makeup ur using now is sufficient dont se anymore

• Girls without make up are cute, intelligent and confident.

• Imagine a guy would put a huge dildo in his pants, so you assume he is quite huge, then you see him naked and he only has a 2 inch penis... You have been fooled and that's the same feeling to us guys, if you look so different without makeup.

• In truth, yes. What you have to understand is that many guys are totally clueless about make-up. They think they like 'natural' girls but they don't. They don't understand make-up.

As long as you are good at applying make-up, go ahead and put it on.

• I'm pretty good at telling whether someone is actually natural aka has zero makeup on or not. Anything that messes with colors especially around the eyes is something I clearly notice and I tend to dislike, so I'm pretty good at noticing it :p

What Girls Said 2

• im 23 and want to wear make up cause everyone I know does, im attractive or whatever cause plenty of guys try to talk to me but i want to wear make up cause i feel like it will make me feel older and more respected , the thing is i don't know how to do it or get started, plus it always run down my face how does it work that won't make me look pretty what guy likes that or girl.

• I've been curious about this. But ultimately you should do what you feel comfortable with. If you don't feel like wearing much makeup, don't! It should be for you and not some guy anyways.

I wear a little for myself and I like the way it makes me feel, so that is why I wear it. I have noticed guys check me out more since I began wearing it, which is a nice confidence booster :)

I think they would only be disappointed if the girl was unrecognizable without her makeup. But for girls who just wear a little bit like me hopefully it wouldn't be a problem