Do you think that a fringe is a waste of a beautiful face?

If a girl was really beautiful, would her having a fringe be a certain kind of disrespect or a waste of her beauty?

I see so many girls around town who have fringes and look really cute, but if they didn't have them they'd look even more beautiful - they're hiding a lot of their face and half of their eyes with a silly fringe / bangs...

I agree that a fringe can make an average girl look more appealing, but a sincerely beautiful girl shouldn't bother with it.

What do you think?

• This is true...
  • Not true...
blu.stb.s-msn.com/.../...C4DD6CBFBD04DC436C13E.jpg - nice face, better looking with a fringe.

tipslonghair.com/.../...-or-no-fringe-pf0kzrgc.jpg - beautiful face, better looking without a fringe.

www.sourcewill.com/.../Rooney-Mara.jpg - average face, better with a fringe.

www.herinterest.com/.../...ered_Hairstyles_020.jpg - beautiful face, looks much better without a fringe.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the fringe. If the fringe style fits the face, she could be even more beautiful. Cheryl Cole's fringe is a disaster, and that photo was taken when she was a lot younger, it seems. The makeup job is different, and the hair is different. So in that photo she looks not as good as in the no fringe photo. But I think a side fringe might suit her. And Rooney Mara's fringe is just weird, reminds me of Spock. Ew, no. She would look better with her hair down, straight, no fringe.

What Guys Said 8

• Eh, I saw a woman walking up my road a week or so ago with a fringe. And her facial structure and skin tone was so perfect that I just remember the angelic image of her face like it was yesterday. Anyhoo, she had a fringe, and it just suited her facial structure so well. I don't see why you think that. I mostly get annoyed by people thinking hair or other superficial things make a big difference to attractiveness anyhow. A beautiful person is beautiful, silly appendages and distractions or not. As I say, most people are really childish and unappreciative here.

Also, thank god for not testing me by primarily using the word 'bangs', which is an abomination to the English language. My patience is wearing thin today.

• Haha calm down...

Yes, but i think that beautiful woman would be even more beautiful without a fringe...

• Its extremely rare I think someone looks better with one, and I often think they look worse.

Old women like them to cover up the wrinkles they're upset about.

• I still cannot tell what a "fringe" is supposed to be?
    what is "Fringe" other then an awesome old TV show...

• no bangs for me i dont really care for them unless there the feathery type like hilary duff and taylor swift have but it depends on her face type too

• It all depends on what the girl/girls feel comfortable with and yeah I see what your getting at :) experiment with your hair like I do lol Im currently growing my hair long and people call me a hippy :D because I have a beard and mustache (age 15) and my sister who is 22 is jealous of my fringe lol :D

• They're not terrible but there are better hairstyles out there. My fav happens to be a high pony tail. Simple yet sexy and cute

• What's a fringe? Bangs? Bangs are gross. They usually cover bad foreheads.

• Well, if they're smart they're going to cover a bad forehead... but many don't even see it. That's the real crysis. xD

• I've never thought bangs looked good. Gross.

• I prefer no fringe personally but that's my opinion

What Girls Said 3

• It really is more dependent on the face shape. It's also dependent on what type of fringe e. g. you actually posted a pic of Rachel McAdams, but she actually does have a bit of a side bang in that picture, which looks good on her, but most people look better with either side bangs or no bangs as opposed to straight across bangs.

• i think it all depends on the facial shape of the person

• I disagree, I really like fringes and I have one (I have my bangs cut into a fringe but I keep them out of my eyes) and I think it looks good :)