Can you tell just by looking at a girl?

Can you tell just by looking at a girl whether she gives good head? Or can deepthroat? I am not at all talking about dressing slutty or whatever -- can you physically tell just by looking at her mouth and jaw. I have a friend and all of us are always giving her shit because she totally looks like she is purpose-built for exactly that. When she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, you feel like you are going to fall in!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean like your AV?

• I'm really not all that good at bjs even though I do a lot. Just not a fluent sucker and my jaw gets very tired. Just not good at it. I can deepthroat but I need help for sure. Lol okay to hold. The av pic is probably just because we do a lot of facials, that's our thing

What Guys Said 3

• Yes
    it's their full lips that CAN but WILL they and does hse know HOW yet
    +
    the more she yaddayaddayaddas, the more skilled & willing she might be in this

• It's not just the lips. What we tease my friend about is that the way her jaw is, it kind of unhinges and opens really far, for pretty much a perfect tube for deepthroating. I have seen other girls like this -- I'm sort of halfway there -- and it is the first thing I think of.

• Personally, I have no clue.

• Never gave any thought on that. Guess I'll be focusing on girl's jaws too. Thanks for the tip.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so. Even if you have a big mouth, it doesn't mean you're good at blowjobs. I have a small mouth and my jaws are on the small side, but I can deepthroat really well. It's all about technique and gag sesitivity and experience.

• I really don't think so.

• Not at all... lol