What in your opinion is the best hair colour on a girl?

The title explains it all i just now need to fill enough space

• Red (natural)
  • Black
  • Brunette
  • Blond
  • Other dyed colours (including unatural looking reds)

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on her skin tone I think. For example, it looks really silly when an Asian girl goes blonde but looks good if she chooses red. White girls look strange if they dye their hair black especially if they have really pale skin. Other than that I would say I lean towards blond for most :)

• okay tell me what you would say for different girls?

• ohhh, well in that case I like whatever colour comes with the girl provided she is nice :)

• okay fair enough haha

What Guys Said 10

• I got no favorite color because the best color always depends on the rest of the girl's looks.

• I find black or white hair to not only
    look amazing, but also suit most people ^.~

• I have a thing fro brunettes with naturally straight or wavy hair... but not just based on their hair color but the physical traits and characteristics that brunettes with that hair color tend to have.

• i know like blondes are meant to be dumb red hair is meant to be kinky as fuck and up for anything in the bedroom and have quite a temper what is it with brunettes?

• hahaha well if you wanted to be reassured that you're kinky, then yes you're a kinky girl...

• oh i don't need reassuring don't worry about me

• www.hairtinseldeals.com/.../...Hair-with-bangs.jpg

My absolute favorite, next to brunette:D

• It depends on the girl I like brunettes, blondes, and redheads!

• I like all to be honest I am not picky.

• there is no general answer to this. in my opinion there is no hair colour, that fits every girl.

• Iove blonde and copper red

• Brunette's are cute

• Dirty blond, brunette, black

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly you cannot answer this because LOTS of girls are pretty and LOTS of girls have differnet hair colors. Most girls are beautiful with their natural born hair color or dyed hair... lol so I can't say that Blonde is the most beautiful because some girls would NOT look good blonde and some would look pretty with blonde hair... you know like some girls CANNOT pull of black hair.. but some most definitely can... therefore there is no set beauty standard for hair.. Most girls are pretty with the hair color that works best for them

• i do agree with that i just meant what do you think is the best hair colour assuming they fit that colour

• milky beige, milktea, fawn, mousy brown

http://p.twpl.jp/show/large/655w3

• Her natural hair Color