Have you experienced in your life wearing reverse shirt unintentionally and walked outside in public or during date?

have you ever experienced in your life wearing reverse shirt unintentionally and walked outside in public or during date?

How did you find out that you were wearing it reversely?
and how did you feel?
what did you do? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes lol. It happened only once when I was going to open a bank account. I was wearing a black t-shirt and some jeans. The black t shirt was plain no design or anything so when i put it on I didn't think to check it. Well I went with my aunt and grandma. The guy from the bank was nice and according to the two woman that went with me he was flirting. Anyway when we walk out we're heading to the car and my aunt notices my shirt isn't on the right way. It was inside out lol. I just burst out laughing and I always wear a tanktop so I took off my shirt and put it on the right way. Lol. My aunt and grandma were laughing at me the whole way home saying how the guy from the bank didn't notice and how he was still flirting with me.

What Guys Said 2

• yes I've even worn my pants backwards and shirts inside out without realizing it until later, probably cause i dress in the dark

• My wife has done this two or three times. They were a little unusual dresses or tops and you had to look close to tell she was wearing them backwards, and she just kept them on like that until she got home.

I've never done this, though.

What Girls Said 1

• I've never worn a shirt inside-out in public but I have this two-layer skirt where the inside layer is orange and the outside is pink. One time I wore that inside-out but nobody really noticed because the skirt still looked fine.