Do girls with short hair look bad ass?

So i got tired of people thinking i was cute and innasint. And also tired of coming up to me in public starting conversations. And scammers trying to get money off me. So i thougt if i got a bad ass look people would stop harassing me i like the looks but i like my quite. So do people think women with short hair look bad ass? I want to look sexy but bad ass as well intimidating. So people are afraid to come up to talk to me. Cause im an asshole like that.

How the hell am i going to pull of the bad ass look?
Seriously im talking about the pixie cut. Like the one Pink the preforomer has. Or the inverted bob

Most Helpful Guy

• Yess very awesome and super badass! Chi-Ching!

What Guys Said 10

• It's more to it than just hair. It's the way you carry yourself.

• Um hum.. unfortunately like? I smile a lot when i talk to people. Im more of an elegant type of person even though i have a tattoo

• What does it matter people never ask about your tattoos. The act embarrassed or something. I catch them looking then they look away real fast. Its funny.

• Personally, tattoos don't bother me. I'll look and look away when I see what it is. Not a big deal.

• Short hair is hard to pull off for most girls. Long hair is way better on most.

• Yes it is hard to pull off it takes a lot of conference. And i dont think it looks good on the heavier set women.

• Hah nope. You have an innocent face, don't try to be bad ass. But if you really feel like you need to, the way you dress is the biggest thing. Search punk outfits on google images. It isn't exactly 'bad ass', but it will make the scammers buzz off.

• well people just think your beautiful
    its the way you dress, not your hair

• Bad ass? Drop "ass", they just look plain bad. And seriously, a girl trying to look "intimidating" normally looks plain ridiculous.

• "Do girls with short hair look bad ass?" No, they just look bad.

• Please complement you because they obviously don't want to hurt you...

You look like a goth/punk/lesbian/bitch :D

• In that picture yes. That was on purpose i didn't know what this site was im new to this site. I could post up a different picture

• Short hair doesn't suit you.

• Girls don't ever look bad ass. Having short hair just makes you less attractive and as a result you'll attract less attention. People aren't scared, they just find other women better looking.

• No acutely i get complemented more now its crazy. They say your hair looks awesome. Dareing, bold. Exciting.

• It's probably the crowd you hang out with. Hipsters and people that are trying to be edgy...

• No in that picture you saw i was just messing with different looks cause i had just gotten my hair cut.

• "Bad ass" is not something women can really pull off.

What Girls Said 2