I am a tomboy and I want to become more feminine, any advice?

I been a tomboy my whole life, never really gotten dress up for anything. Any hygiene advice? what I mean is shaving, skin care, I dont mean by shower, lol I do brush my teeth and shower daily. The only thing I do that is feminine is my eyebrows and my upper lip. Other then that nothing. I need advice on clothes, daily hygiene, walk, and talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Wear sundresses, heels, skirts, headbands and accessorize your clothing.
    2) Avoid swearing like a drunk sailor.
    3) Always be clean and groom yourself well (for example moisturize your hair and your body, trim your nails etc)
    4) Remove leg hair and armpit hair (Shave them or wax them. Personally, I prefer waxing)
    5) Pluck your eyebrows.
    6) Practice your posture by walking in a more feminine way.
    7) Wear a little make-up.
    8) Be compassionate and polite.

What Guys Said 2

• i think femine is more about changing clothing.. aww..

• Wear knee length or shorter skirt. Cross your legs at all times.

• Lol was really looking for girls to give me answer but thanks.

What Girls Said 2

• As long you shower and brush your teeth everything else is just vanity. If you find them interesting do it but otherwise you don't have to

• I do want to chance.. I dont feel it anymore. I want to be more feminine

• girl just be slutty use guys and show them how sexy, u r show your body make them go crazy but dont sell it wear makeup always dress like you r going to a party and ofcourse exercise.