I been a tomboy my whole life, never really gotten dress up for anything. Any hygiene advice? what I mean is shaving, skin care, I dont mean by shower, lol I do brush my teeth and shower daily. The only thing I do that is feminine is my eyebrows and my upper lip. Other then that nothing. I need advice on clothes, daily hygiene, walk, and talk.
Most Helpful Girl
1) Wear sundresses, heels, skirts, headbands and accessorize your clothing.
2) Avoid swearing like a drunk sailor.
3) Always be clean and groom yourself well (for example moisturize your hair and your body, trim your nails etc)
4) Remove leg hair and armpit hair (Shave them or wax them. Personally, I prefer waxing)
5) Pluck your eyebrows.
6) Practice your posture by walking in a more feminine way.
7) Wear a little make-up.
8) Be compassionate and polite.1