What do you think about people who wear sweatpants in public?

Just curious to see what the common opinion is on this =]

• I actually think they're quite attractive!
  • I don't really care..
  • I dont think they should be worn casually.
  • Casual sweatpants should be banned forever!

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not really a big deal at all, especially since people seem to be fine with girls wearing cheeky bottoms which expose part of their buttcheeks, or guys wearing extreme low waist jeans that show their buttcrack, in public.

• Wow, I get a downvote for stating the obvious!

• Apparently people think that wearing comfortable and covering sweatpants is bad because our society is all about sex appeal nowadays. You should always wear tight and skin showing clothes in public because, people tend to think.

• Thanks for MHO! Didn't expect this after getting 2 initial downvotes!

What Girls Said 17

• I can't believe some of the girls on here! Sweatpants are so comfy and completely casual! Its not like its PJ bottoms with clouds ontthem or anything!
    Fuck people who hate on sweatpants! Those are the same girls who think leggings are pants

• The real question is: What do people who wear sweatpants in public think about your opinions?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc

• That they don't bother with their appearance out in public or that they're just lazy.

• Lol some people just can't handle an honest opinion.

• Haha, yeah my job is like 70% dealing with Walmarts, so I'm in them almost everyday. I've seen a lot of horrific fashion decisions there, so the sweatpants are usually the least of the worries, haha. 7 down votes. Wow. A worse GAG beating these eyes have never seen. 😯

• Get a load of this beaut I took in the back hallway a week or so ago. You might have to zoom in, if you dare. I was trying not to get caught, haha.
      http://i61.tinypic.com/rmkaqw.jpg

• It's okay if they're not going anywhere specific - if they're going out of a jog, to the store or a casual coffee with a family member or a friend it's okay.
    If they're going out - clubbing, or to a dinner date or some more formal gathering, then it wouldn't be okay.

• I honestly don't care if they are wearing sweatpants, I do that sometimes if I don't feel like getting dressed, to go to the store.
    Plus, they are comfy

• I really don't see the big deal about it, lol I wouldn't wear them out every single day but those who do.. who cares. But for people who wanna look all bedazzled just to do some grocery shopping.. mm no. I'm not gunna wear heels to walmart, fuck that shit I'd wear sweats. Who cares AND i won't put makeup on and still look cute. Girls AND guys who try too hard are just annoying

• Option D is what I think

• If you're a guy you have to have a big dick and no underwear. If you're a girl... please don't wear them

• I dont really care... Lol I love going out with sweat pants myself because they are comfortable and have so much room in them. If they were to be banned forever I would still go and where them, even if I might go to jail :P

• As if I care. Now we started to decide what people have to wear? Lol

• i don't care. i feel it's not good to wear on
    a first date unless there's a reason.

• I used to do that too and I dont reallycare if people wear them.

• People should really mind their own business, and let others wear whatever, they want to wear.

• I don't really care what other people are wearing, haha!
    If they're wearing them at a store, I wouldn't even notice.
    If they're wearing them at a nice restaurant or a funeral, I'd think they were trashy.

• Kind of low class

• I don't really care. I wear them all the time because I usually do shopping on my way home from the gym. I'm not going to dress all cutsey just to go somewhere. I have two styles work out gear and normal clothes lol

• sweatpants are literally made to be casual and comfy. if you dont wanna get all dressed up to run to the store, sweatpants are an easy option. i could care less if i saw someone walking around in sweatpants. their outfit doesn't effect me.

What Guys Said 10

• They're either just doing some shopping on the way home from the gym, or they've quit on life entirely.

• Careful, the sweatpants police are on patrol.

• lol. I'm sure you've seen the People Of Walmart blog, but they pretty much show the typical shopper. It's good for a laugh if you're bored.

7 down votes is nothing. I think 20 is my record. It was on some hot button issue like religion I think.

• I'm sorry you had to see that ughhhh

• People shouldn't assume anything about anyone. If you see someone on the street ; you don't know what their situation is. Maybe they are trying to lose weight and they are self conscious about clothes that fit too tightly. Maybe they have fallen on hard times and they are spending all their money to feed and house their children. Don't pass judgment so quickly ; these people didn't plan to be in this position... it could happen to anyone. Maybe it's bad fashion... but maybe there is more than meets the eye.

I know this is just a harmless question... but it makes you think... what if?

• They are secure with themselves.

• I don't really think about it... I guess I'd just assume that they must be comfy, and that's about it.

• Haha. This shit makes me laugh. Who would have thought that criticizing sweatpants could bring out the worst in the Walmart crowd.

• I only wear them at home or at the gym and in my opinion those are the only appropriate places my need more discipline in the clothes area I mean for god sakes I see people wearing pajamas in stores in public that is just not right.

• There is no need for discipline for wearing clothes. Expecially when sweatpants cover everything properly. People have the right to wear whatever they want as long as it covers up critical areas. Sweatpants aren't inapproriate.

• To each their own but there is a time and place for everything including clothing.

• Yes, I agree with some parts. But sweatpants are a very casual piece of clothing so they can be worn casyally, outside the gym if someone pleases. Parties and work is a different thing, because there you usually have a certain dress code but no one can say what propriate and inappropriate in casual. You can wear a carpet if you want. And you don't always have to look good and impress others in public.

• They're not a good look. If you're exercising then I can understand why you'd wear them, if you are walking around in them casually, then it's not a good look.

• girls that wear sweats <3

• Sweats can be hot.

• I automatically thought of Kimbo Slice