What style of eye makeup looks best on a girl?

please explain :)

• The "natural" look
  • The "smokey" look
  • No makeup at all!
  • Bright and flashy
  • Other?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to have to go with "Vote A", the natural look. Most guys will prefer natural looking makeup on a girl. So no need to pile on the liner and mascara. I also like to aim for a natural look myself. I have fair skin and hazel eyes, so the colors and shades I use may look different on you. But don't worry, if you experiment with different shades, you'll find colors look right on you in no time. I start by lining the bottom of my eyes in brown eyeliner. I don't like a solid dark line. That doesn't look very natural. You want a thin natural looking line (you'll realize the difference between liner that doesn't look natural and liner that does right away). Then I apply a natural brown eye shadow to the base of my eyelid. Next, I apply a peachy pink shimmer to the crease of my eyelid. This makes your eyes pop. It may sound weird at first but these colors look great together. Make sure when you apply your eye shadow you blend it well. From experience, I recommend using an eye shadow brush, not your finger. After that I curl my eyelashes to lengthen and add volume to them . Some girls don't have to because they already have naturally curly eyelashes. Then I apply one thin, even coat of mascara to my top and bottom lashes. Lastly, I put on one even coat of clear lip gloss. I've learned to love my natural lip color. Clear lip gloss looks great because it adds shine to your lips without giving them any color, so it looks totally natural! I hope this helps! Best of luck experimenting :)

What Guys Said 1

• What the hell is the "natural" look?

It's obviously not natural, since it's not "no makeup", if you want to look natural, why would you put on any makeup at all?

FYI: I am not a fan of makeup in any form, I just think skin looks better than colored grease.

• Hahaa I understand your confusion. Basically the natural look is applying makeup to cover up any spots, imperfections, discolouration, uneven skin tone and thus make you look as though you have flawless skin and smooth complexion.

What Girls Said 1

• well obviously it depends on the face and the style and the occasion!