DIY you like this dress for the summer?

Girls and guys, what do you think of this dress? Do you like it?
Sexy, elegant, casual, or what do you think?
www.victoriassecret.com/.../open-back-mini-dress

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pretty but I've never had good luck with clothes from vs. they're always so badly made and they look/feel cheap as well. So while the dress is cute on the model, it might not be all thst great in person

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 5

• its alright, but i dont like it that much. not very summery in my opinion.. i dont like any of the other dresses either :( except the very last white one. that one is sooooo pretty and summery! i love that one. i think all the dresses you chose are very elegant and classy though

• I'll go for the last one the one that is made from lace fabric but I think it can be quite irritating to wear it during the summer season, I'll choose the first dress which is just perfect for the hot weather since the fabric looks comfy www.calicolaine.co.uk/dressmaking-fabric.html

• hmm not my taste (design and color), but it' pretty nice and casual I guess. I usually pick summer dresses that aren't fit to the waist down.

• I like the first and second ones in the update.

• I like it on white and it seems casual to me.