Girls in heels?

hot or not? why?

Most Helpful Guy

• it looks good for special occasions but id rather see a girl in sneakers if it can he helped. I just don't like how unpractical heels are, knowing that a girl can't run in them if she needs to.

• I like how the guys say its sometimes ok and all the girls say its hot lol

What Guys Said 8

• Personally, I dislike heels; plus they are bad for your ankles, legs, and back. Over time they can cause a shortening of the achilles tendon, curvature of the shins, and scoliosis. They put unnatural pressure on the knees, eventually leading to knee problems and they push too much weight onto the toes rather than the heel and arch, leading to hammertoe.

They also look really uncomfortable to me, your foot shouldn't be shaped like that!

• Not hot. Girls in sneakers are sexier.

• Not.

1. Guys just don't find heels attractive, and to be honest, why would we?

2. Heels make you look older.

3. If they are uncomfortable, then don't wear them. Seriously, unless you really enjoy the feeling, don't. We just don't get why girls wear heels, which we don't really like, if they hurt.

Sorry if I was blunt, but its the truth.

• hot, pushes their muscles upward for a toned leg.

• heels should be worn very sparingly, just because of the negative connotation they have received.

• if its the right occasion, overuse becomes cliche

• very hot in my opinion. girl's back looks awesome when on heels.

• hot! makes legs more shapely and bum a nicer shape

What Girls Said 8

• I soooo love wearing heels!

• I wear heels once in a blue moon. The only times I would, without getting out of it, if its a really special occassion. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of sexy styles out there, But I'm a converse gal all the way.

• Hot, if it's an attractive shoe that fits and if you can walk in them.

Too many girls walk like men in heels.

• As I am short I wear heels all the time, I've been wearing them for the last 25+ years (4"+) I wear them everywhere (work, weekends, at home, park and everywhere else), I do get a lot of comments about them and love it! ps I never wear flats

• Aren't your legs, feet and back in a lot of pain? I wear them for one afternoon and kick 'em off as far as possible when I get home lol

• No pain at all, I started wearing them when I was about 18 (when I started work) and I have never had any pain or problems because of them, now I wear them because I love them so much (so does my BF), I can walk anywhere in them.

• All I can tell you answerer, is you go girl! and more power to you. I would love to be able to wear heels but : a) I have feet problems that kill when I try to wear heels. b)I'm already 5'9" c) I'm clumsy as all get out.

• most guys would say hot, I love wearing them!

• heels do give a nice shape, but it doesn't make girl pretty just adds to an outfit.

• hot

• depends on occasion I'd say...if a girl wears them everyday in school or college, its totally unecessary and makes her look desperate/insecure for attention from guys...

but if she dresses up on certain days when she has the time, then it looks more cute and just feminine, and acceptable

id say wear what you like, be yourself, and be COMFORTABLE! =)