Do you think you are attractive/good looking/etc?

I know everyone has their insecurities about their bodies and appearance, but are you able to accept your insecurities and view yourself as attractive?

I don't think I'm a model or anything but I can see how some guys could find me attractive.

I've developed confidence now to be able to think a guy could be attracted to me. For example if a guy looks over at me a lot I'll probably think he's interested in some way, instead of brushing it off as coincidence or something.

It took me a while to develop self confidence honestly, but I'm happy I have some now. It's nice to like what you see in the mirror!

Do you think you're attractive? If so, why? And for those who don't, why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been hit on in many places. In high school girls always talked about my abs. Girls love my eyes. Who cares how attractive you are if you can't get the right woman. I rather be ugly and find a great girl who is compatible than a hot guy banging girls aimlessly.

What Guys Said 24

• I think I'm a decently good looking guy. I'm moving in the right direction as I lose a little bit more weight, so that feels good.

I'm not a vain person at all, so as long as I'm happy with the way I look and a good woman thinks I'm attractive, then I'll be a very happy man.

• I do what I can to be the best that I can be
    I'd be a fool to look down on myself.

In my eyes, even those who believe themselves
    not attractive, simply haven't found the reason to believe

Even they, are beautiful ^.~

• On certain days I do, other days I don't. I think overall I am pretty average looking but my eyes help.

• I used to be skinny and very insecure about my looks. a few years ago I started working our and now I'm very happy with my looks and feel very secure and confident with my body (so much that I started to wear tank tops, skinny jeans, fir t-shirts and got rid of my surfing shorts for a nice pair of black speedos).

• You be the judge?

• I think I'm average

• Im no top tier looking stud but i think im quite cute. :)

• In short im the best looking 6.5 /10 rated guy around! :-P

• I don't have looks that would send shivers down a girl's spine but I was in the Marines so good physical shape. Good looking enough to get the job done but what really sells it is my apparent sincerity and nondefensiveness.

• No, I don't. I used to but the girls I like never seem to like me back. How can I be attractive to anyone but myself in that case?

• I think I'm quite attractive, everyone that meets me says so including men. I eat healthy, workout and take care of myself. Most importantly my wife loves me.

• I think I'm a decent looking guy and I've been told I'm good looking so good enough for me.

• No. Because I have attractive friends, and I see the way girls react to them as opposed to me. I don't "dislike" myself, though. Just being honest.

• Do you think you're attractive?
    Yeah, but not a hotty. I recieved lots of compliments.
    If so, why?
    I dont know. hahah.

• I have my days where I feel really attractive, but for the most part I think I'm average. Not that I'm insecure, I just always think there's room for improvement so I don't let myself get too comfortable.

• I am dumb.

• Ya. I sometimes forget.

• I don't think I am but of course my girlfriend says I am plus her married sister says that I'm cute.

• I think I'm handsome.

• Yeah of course I think I'm good looking, I don't have more to say about this but yeah

• No women and girls ignore me like the plague.

• i think i am better looking than a year ago. i hope i am attractive.

a lot of my life i was fat... i just lost a lot of weight. i feel amazing. i have never ya know gotten attention from girls. i really hope that a lot of girls think im ya know hot.

• It's really weird because I think I look okay, but I feel very ugly because of years of depression and self-hatred. This friend of mine tells me I'm good looking, and I can kinda see how someone could think that. It's just hard for me to see myself like that.

What Girls Said 18

• Do you think you are attractive/good looking/etc?
    Yes

If so, why?
    I'm young and thin with almost perfectly symmetrical facial features that appear to be quite appealing to modeling agencies. I also seem to attract quite a lot of complimentary heterosexual/homosexual male and female attention.

• Wow! Godish...
      how about your height? profession?
      Dreams?

• hahaha, Sorry something caught my attention.
      No im not jumping to a conclusion you know. Again, I think you're a feminist period.
      You exhausted me and you consumed my precious 2hrs. Pay me. lol.

Okay Bye.

• @Mark-Ego-Almencion
      Thinking I'm one doesn't make me one. That is jumping to a conclusion to assign me an ideology I stated I do not adhere to.

You chose to consume your hours. LMFAO

Laters then... again.

• i love myself.. even if i am not 100%perfect
    www.layoutlocator.com/.../...a178ecc2b915a0ec9.jpg

• Yes because I believe I am. A lot of people compliment me and everyone always stares at me when I go out. Plus guys try to talk to me a lot

• I feel that I am confident because I love myself and how I am. I love the choices I made and it helps me reflect on my every day life. I realized that I didn't need a male to tell that I am beautiful because I know I am beautiful. Does this sound coincided? I'm sorry, but it wasn't meant to sound that way...

• Yes I find myself attractive. I am happy and thankful about it. I find myself attractive not just because i receive compliments i also accepted my body; i am comfortable with it and i like what i see on the mirror.

• I'm fluffy and only one person in my entire life has actually made me feel "beautiful". But no I do not think I am attractive nor will I ever probably. I was put down a lot by peers and family and devolped insecurities and low self-esteem.

• Yes indeed I do. Sometimes I have off days, but even on my off days I'm pretty. If you asked me this in high school, I would've said absolutely not. Just over the last several years, I feel like I grew into my looks and I end up getting complimented more and more. And as I got complimented more, my self confidence was also growing. I've also really gotten into health and fitness so I lost weight and really transformed my body and I couldn't be any more confident in myself now

• I think I'm just average. Nothing special lol.

• I think you're really cute! I would give you a 7 or 8. Definitely above average :)

• thank you!! :)

• I'm definitely not an eye sore!

• I think I'm pretty good looking even if i have a few flaws, but sometimes those flaws look good and so ermines they dont but it doesn't really matter nobody's perfect, right?

• They tell me I'm beautiful so I believe them.. hahaha.. but of course I know I'm pretty, I'm quite attractive but I don't love the attention..

• It really depends on the day. Sometimes I like myself and other times I feel ugly. I still dont have a good relationship with myself and need to work on it (if that makes any sense).

• Meh I think I'm okay face wise but sometimes I feel hideous , I feel like, even though it may not always be true , guys value me more for my body than my personality or my face , which makes me feel pretty shit :p

• I'd say I'm ok.

• it depends on whose standard.. on my standard i look ok but to my friends, my classmates/schoolmates before, my relatives i have a pretty face. :)

• I've got serious issues with this. In the past few months I've been asked out three times and two other guys told me I was cute and my guy friend told me he thinks I'm hot and I STILL never think I'm attractive enough to be liked, or if I'm with another girl I think that the guys are looking at her and not me. I never assume someone is attracted to me without a strong reason to suspect so. When someone is attracted to me I think they're weird, desperate or have low standards :/

• Well I've had a few people tell me that I'm attractive but I don't really understand why. I've never really been a good looking kid sooo I never had that much confidence about it.. But it's slowly building up :)

I'm a really confident and blunt person but when it comes to the looks department, I'm a tad insecure ^^'