Does a persons flip-flop clapping against annoy you?

Like the question asks, does a persons flip-flop clapping against their foot annoy you. I find the sound it makes so annoying.

• Yes, that's very annoying
  • That doesn't bother me one bit

Most Helpful Guy

• Hope they trip on it or step on gum

What Girls Said 8

• It doesn't bother me because it reminds me of summer. :)
    But my mother HATES it.

• i wear them everyday... it does not bother me

• Yes! I hate that noise but I love flip flops

• I live in Texas so we wear flip flops year round... so I guess we get used to it

• To me it's kind of soothing... don't know why. =)

• Hate it. I hate when people wear flip flops and they're not at the beach. It's so lazy, sloppy, and tacky. Not cute.

• No, I love flip flops

• It pisses me off so so much. I don't even know why I am saying it because I do it to!! :)

What Guys Said 4

• I hate the click-clacking of flip flops, the drip-dripping of leaky faucets, the tick-tocking of loud clocks, and so on. Repetitive noises drive me up a wall.

• I hate it, I grew up in Hawaii, and the locals there know how to walk in slippers without flip flopping all kinds of annoying noises

• I hate it. It reminds me of a horse walking on pavement.

• I absolutely hate it. Reading this question caused that sound to take effect in my head and now I'm so annoyed. RRRRRR! It's the main reason why I don't wear flip flops. Not even to the beach.