Naturally hair problem !! Please tips?

I have naturally curly hair and it is getting frizzy do you have any problems that help? Also that bottom half of my hair is becoming wavy and I don't know how to fix it. Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to put some kind of serum in it and mousse. After you shower towel dry your hair, don't brush it ( brush it before your shower or while your are in the shower when you have conditioner in your hair), then put serum on first and then mousse I use organix coconut milk oil its weightless so not to greasy and affordable and I use herbal essence totally twisted mousse ( it smells so good and works well) . If your hair is color treated especially if it's hi-lighted it will be more frizzy. If you straighten it a lot it will be more frizzy when you wear it natural because straightening it is hard on your hair. I wouldn't wash my hair everyday and if you have to wash it everyday use only conditioner every other day because shampoo is very drying. I have to wash my hair everyday 2xs a day ( i wish I didn't have to but between my job and working out i have to) and I use conditioner only in the morning and a night i use shampoo and conditioner. If your hair has gotten long or longer sometimes it will weigh down the curls making it more wavy. To me it sounds like your hair is damaged on the bottom half so it is not as curly as the less damaged new growth. If this is the case I would just cut off all the damaged length that I could. I recently had to cut my hair to shoulder length for this very reason but it is so much more healthy and manageable and less frizzy.

• I'm sorry to say, but if you purchase your products at the drug store, you end up having to cut off half your hair. I straighten my hair out every single day, but I use a heat protector and get it cut every 8 weeks. I also shampoo and condition twice a day and my hair remains shiny and healthy. It's all about the products you use.

What Guys Said 1

• Try some conditioner or hair gel? I don't know I think curly hair on some girl is cute.

What Girls Said 4

• Its really unfortunate, but as you get older and your hormone levels change, so will your curls. Redken is always a favourite. They have a great line from shampoo to products specifically designed for curls. Honestly the worst thing you can do is buy drugstore shampoo, as it only makes the frizz worse by stripping your hair with sulfates. I would recommend a light oil as well, Redken's diamond oil is awesome. Personally, I flat iron my hair and then re-curl the ends of it because natural curls are kind of out right now. I feel your pain though! Good luck!

• i have naturally curly hair too and my hair is hard to control too. what i do is i put get in my hair but u can also buy hair cream for curly hair or hair spray. just make sure when u buy it that it says that it gets rid of frizz. to get rid of the wavy parts u can put gel at the bottom of your hair and bounce your hair upward so it puts some of the curl back in your hair. hopes this helps.

• Karaten treatment helps me for when it is humid.

• Put hair rollers in at night and tie it down with a silk scarf.