Guys and girls do you think this open-back dress is too revealing?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I like it. It's not cut so low that it's sleazy looking. There doesn't appear to be any "side boob" issues. It looks nice.

As long as you don't wear it backwards... ;-)

• Do you think the slit in the front is not sleazy looking? And lol I will try to not wear backwards

• Thank you for replying Ironeddie.

• You're welcome. You look very sexy in it. :-)

What Guys Said 25

• There is nothing more beautiful than a womans bare back. It it is really nice on you! It dosen't show off any naughty bits, go for it!

• It sure looks nice especially on you - my compliments :)

However, the way the back is cut / designed will suit more on something like an evening / party gown. The design needs to be rectified :)

• Thank you for compliments!)

• You deserve it so I did with pleasure which is and will be always mine :) :)

As you'll note I don't mince words when mentioning something that may seem otherwise too though not intended in this case, it's just my view and perception :)

• No, I don't think so. But in the front, it comes up too high over your bust, almost all the way to your neck. But it's not too revealing.

• Nope, although I personally wouldn't wear it because it would bug me that my back is opened up for the wind, and also that during the summer it's pretty easy to get a sunburn all around the shoulder :P

• Not at all. Looks awesome

• No, it looks great. Not too revealing at all.

• no I think you look lovely in it... assumming your not going swimming i'm sure you will be the bell of the ball!

• No it's fine

• Not at all! I've seen way worse haha

• Not really a fan of these types of dresses, but no it is not too revealing.

• No its a little unreaveling, but its nice

• Its stunning get it!

• It's classy and sexy.

• It is very elegant, nothing wrong with it. BTW, you are very hot with or without it.

• No its not too revealing but depends upon which occasion you wear it on.

• Restaurant, movie theatre?

• Perfect For clubs or night parties at some recognised place where there is access to limited people.
      But do not fit best for movies theatre , restaurants are also ok

• Well yeah may be not for movie theaters)). thank you very much for replying!

• dress looks good

• No I don't think it is too revealing at all and it also looks good.

• Not too revealing at all, if anything it should hug you a little more. Overall it looks nice.

• No not revealing enough

• No its very Nice

• It's not too revealing, but it's not very special either. It looks nice but not very attention-grabbing.

• I think it's good. Not too out there for where you're going

• No, it looks absolutely fantastic. You got nothing to worry about.

• It's slutty.

• Lol I find it funny how people call dresses slutty, as if the dress loves sex or something

• She may or may not... you don't know that for sure. You should never go in assuming she likes having recreational sex a lot

• Yes, it's too revealing.

What Girls Said 24

• No. It's cute, but your back looks wide - like that of a swimmer... I think it's the dress. These kind of dresses are most easily pulled off by narrow shouldered girls.

• It's not too revealing because the front bit is covered up... I mean it does show a bit of skin.. back and legs but that's alright because the front is somewhat covered up.

If however the cleavage was showing with the open back, and short cut THEN that would be pretty revealing..

• its not too revealing. it actually looks sophisticated depending on how u wear it

• You think I should wear pumps with it? or flats?

• Whatever you're comfortable with, or what you're doing. I know girls don't like to stand or walk a lot in their heels

• flats for a casual easy breezy sundress look
      pumpswhen u want it more elegant

• it looks great babe

• Nope, it's just right! :)

• No to me it doesn't showing off honestly :)
    Not too short dress, not a huge cleavage.
    Perfect for hanging out.

• I don't think its too revealing, in fact is very sophisticated in a sexy way. You can rock it.

• Nope, it looks awesome, and you're one of the few who can pull it off, embrace it.

• It looks nice. Doesn't show anything at all.

• No I like that! But wearing a bra under it good luck haha that's the one thing I hate about my open back dress.

• Not at all. It looks nice. :)

• Nope! It covers your legs and front enough that it's fine for it to be that revealing in the back. It's very cute.

• Wow, looks amazing on you!

I don't think that it's too revealing, but it really depends on the occasion/venue--I wouldn't wear it to church.

• Yeah me too. And thank you very much for replying and for the compliment!

• No, I don't think it's too revealing. Looks great :)

• I couldn't see the picture but if your black dress is anything like mine in my profile picture then don't be afraid to rock it. However I am Storm so I can get away with a lot if outfits lol

• Nope, it's really cute :)

• Not at all

• No? I have seen celebs wear ones where it's like down to their butt.

• I don't think so. C=

• Great! it's classy, elegant, and it's BLACK! <3 Lol I want it

• Nope not too revealing. Looks good! :)

• Too revealing for what? What's the occasion?

It's a cute dress though

• No it's not, it's a bit baggy around your waist though