Would you refuse to try clothes on in a shop that does not have changing room doors that lock?

Most shops have changing room doors that lock but some don't and rely on people that want to try clothes on seeing the shop assistant first and then the shop assistant puts a number on the door people are in. Would you rufuse to change in a changing room that does not actually have a lock on the door?

Most Helpful Girl

• If my sister or friends were around I'd probably ask them to watch the door for me, so yeah unless I'm alone.

What Girls Said 4

• No I'v changed plenty of times in dressing rooms with just a curtain

• Here is an answer from the females: there are ways to get around things like this honey. *wink*

• I usually shop with friends, so I'd just get them to watch or hold the door for me. So yes I would use one that didn't lock.

• If it had a door I would use it but if it were just a curtain I would refuse to, I wouldn't feel secure enough.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't care, but I have no problem showing off my body.