Briefs are back in fashion 2014?

According to many polls recently, mens briefs are more fashionable than they have been for some time. Do you/will you follow this trend. What are your opinions? (male or female) Do you think we follow trends more so than our own opinions? Have you followed the 'dislike briefs' trend previously, for fear of being different? And judged negatively?

Most Helpful Guy

• Briefs all the way. I've always appreciated how the boys are kept in position.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Do boxer briefs count? I changed from briefs to them in elementary school and I'm never going back. Just the right amount support and freedom.

• Yeah they are. Many females like briefs because it shows the guy's bulge. I personally hate briefs. I haven't worn them since elementary school.

I don't care about being the same as everyone else or not I just wanted room and comfort.

• Been brief free since 13. I had enough and said god damn it my balls need to breath. l'll never go back.

• it does not matter what the fashion is I go comando