I am curious, is there any piece of clothing that you will ever never wear?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLKGpAGCKl8

:)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Jean shorts.

• LOL why? They seem nice :)

• I think it has to do with denim being a winter or heavy fabric appropriate for cold weather or dirty work. Using it as material for a short defeats the purpose. Anyhow, it was anathema in the 80s to wear them, and only rednecks did as they did not own a pant that was not made from denim.

• Yeah I understand that. It is bit thick for summer, true

• Most women's clothing I can say that I will never wear.

• Flip flops or women's clothing. Oh, and guy thongs, no thanks.

• Bermuda and sandals

• How come? What do you wear in summer if you don't mind i am asking

• Because they give that "uncle Bob" look, makes me feel so stupid. I like wearing the kind of clothes Don Johnson was wearing in Miami Vice, remember?

• I think I don't know that guy :/

• I do not like to wear clothes around my home both inside and outside

• Turtleneck and Speedo top my list

• I love turtleneck <3 If you lived in Belgium, you got to wear those:)
      I kinda agree about speedo loolllll

What Girls Said 11

• 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../Red+fox+fur+coat+1.jpg

Fur coat.
    Sure they may look good on some people but definitely not my cup of tea.

• I am super prejudiced over fur. I always prefer fake fur, that is another thing. But I can't imagine how it can be super hot inside, especially in wintertime! Lol

• And also, I meant would you wear a coat like this if it were fake fur?

• Some part of me says definitely no, but I am very cold in wintertime. I am gonna admit this looks like a heaven!

• A bikini, its basically a bra and panties.

• There are some beaches for females. Only female entrance.
      you can wear those if you want :)

• Rompers

I can't pull them off

• A thong...

• Uggs, thongs, turtlenecks, anything Nike or Jordan or aeropostale or abercrombie... basically no popular brands. No rompers. No to crocs and anything fur.

• cut out swim suit. I think they look incredibly trashy, like, the trashiest. Especially in neon colours... Uch!

• they look nice though but i am not really sure in which occasion should we wear that :)

• I just hate them, I think they belong on shitty looking p*rn stars and wannabe models... Yuck Yuck Yuck! oh, and peplum dresses/tops. Totally don't get them.

• Low rise jeans that show your butt crack, was insiped by the previous question lol

• Crocs. Seriously, how could someone hate themselves so much?

• Ugg boots, hate them

• Without DR DAHIRU a lot of people would have been dead through heart break. My case is not different from heart break, I am married woman with 3 kids and there was a time when i was having problem with my husband because he was having an affair outside our marriage and this was making me feel bad. So i tried finding solution to my problem by reading a lot of relationship tips on the internet and that was how i came in contact with DR DAHIRU contact details and through the help of DR DAHIRU my husband left the girl he was having affair with and he came back to me and our kids. After a job well done by DR DAHIRU i felt that it will be unfair if i keep this secret to myself and that is why i am going to drop the contact details of DR DAHIRU right now, They are: arewaspecialisttemple@yahoo. com or add him on Facebook (Arewa Dahiru) To enable you have a taste of his nice work
    df

• G-string/thong.. I like comfortable undies or no undies at all.