What are your feelings about tattoos? For yourself or others?

Is ink cool with you or do you think its trashy?
Do you have any? What and where if you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love tattoos on men :) on women they can also look great, anything that isn't trashy can look really good on the right person. My sister has latin on one inner wrist and my dad's birth and death date on the inside of the other. She also has a jet black raven in flight at the nape of her neck. If they have meaning behind them I think it says a lot about a person and they're great conversation starters too! I met one guy friend because I loved his sleeves :)

What Girls Said 18

• I have a couple of tattoos. Most of the people I know have tattoos. As with any type of art or fashion, some tattoos are trashy, but some are epic pieces of art. On the whole I think most people make sensible choices when it comes to their ink and if they're not happy with the outcome they go back to get it fixed until it's right. It's one of those things where you definitely get what you pay for and I think it's best to save up and pay big if it's a design you care about.

• I love tattoo's. I have 2 i have a paw print on my wrist and a dragon on my back. Just remember when getting tattooed NO NAMES and BE SOBER!!! i've had so many of my friend get tattooed drunk and its terrible its stuck on you forever!! and if you get something shitty you'll never live it down. And no names! past on family and friends and pets sure but NO BF/GF names. its a bad idea if the relationship ends you are screwed

• I don't mind on other people at all but on myself I don't have any tattoos and don't want any. I get bored really easily and I know that within a few months I'll regret getting something so permanently tattooed on me :)

• Personally, I find tattoos to be extremely attractive on guys, haha. And if a girl has them, then cool. I think I want a couple of my own in the future :)

• I do like tattoos mostly because it is a great form of self expression. The issue of permanence does not bother me because I would not get one without having thought over it for quite some time. I dont have one yet, but I would like to get one on my wrist and ankle.

In the case of people judging people in tatts, I feel that women have it worse. They are more likely to be called trashy, But then again, people with tattoos would generally not care what you think. They got for themselves and they ain't gonna remove it for you :)

• I would never in hell get one, but I don't mind if anyone else has them though.
    They are beautiful if done right. Face tattoos are disgusting and a HUGE turn off.
    I think sleeves on men look hot by the way...
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...tattoos+for+guys+(5).jpeg
    media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/.../...55c8cfcd1ed3.jpg

• I love them and they're sexy on the opposite gender as well as long as it isn't offensive lol. I currently want to get the two fall out boy logos intertwined on one hip and the all time low skull on the other as the bands have helped me through a lot of hard times and I like my hipbones lol

• I love artsy, unique tattoos.

I have 4.

A small one on my finger (paper plane)
    A palm sized one on my stomach/hip (heart/dagger thing)
    A medium sized one on my hip/side (quill with birds)
    A massive one spanning my upper and mid back (genie/snake/rose piece)

• I like tattoos, both on guys, which can be very hot, and myself. I don't have any yet but I plan to get a lotus on my ribcage.

• No, I think they are trashy. The skin is not for self-expression, you can express yourself with you style in clothes, hair ecc.

• Not a big fan?
    I really don't like people getting tattoos of impulsive reasons...
    I mean its permanent..
    Besides, nothing is better remembered than being in the heart, its not necessary to show it

• i disagree i look at tattoos as amazing pieces of art that you can show the world you have. and not all tattoos are impulsive actually most arnt most people will think of an idea and wait 1 year to get it so they make sure they really want it. it took me 3 years to get a paw print on my wrist.

• Mine are never impulsive. Thought and planned out for a while

• Tramp stamps: trashy. It depends on what the tattoo is of and where it is. I've wanted to get one.

• Oh gosh, tattoos on men drive me crazy!! I love them. Anywhere but the butt, penis, and stomach. I myself have 6 tattoos, and hoping to get a 3/4 sleeve started soon.

• not into them

• Very trashy and so common. Your skin is not a piece of art work.

• I have one and will be getting another very soon.
    I like tattoos, generally speaking.
    Of course, if the tattoo is ugly, it will be a turn off... no way around that.

• I don't like tattoos at all on myself or on others

What Guys Said 3

• One or two tattoos on a person, can look fine, but
    if you cover yourself with them, I find it.. not so fine ^.~

• Shoulder blades, biceps , and triceps are fine but but sleeves and leg tattoos are gross creepy

• I don't have any but a couple of my friends have them and its in their biceps so it doesn't show awlays. The restaurant i work at will fire anyone that has a visible tattoo cause my owner says its makes the restaurant look trashy and ghetto. I would not go that far to say that though.

• I wuld love to have a tattoo of my name on my left hand but a long tattoo on girls body is smthng I dont prefer small tattoo on girls neck wuld be cute