Girls, what are your suggestions for best drugstore makeup?

Hey, guys! So, I don't normally wear makeup but I'm thinking of trying a couple drugstore makeup looks. So, what are your suggestions for absolutely any type of drugstore makeup or makeup found at Ulta? Thank You and God Bless..!

Most Helpful Girl

• Blush- NYX cream blushes, maybelline dream bouncy
    Mascara- Covergirl clump crusher, maybelline falsies express, rimmel retro scandal eyes
    eyeliner- Maybelline gel or felt tip
    lips- Revlon matte balms, maybelline color sensational, nyx soft matte lip creams

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Trust this guide, when I was new to makeup I bought a load of crap that didn't work or look good on me. These items will accentuate your natural beauty and give you confidence without changing your entire look, boys like makeup that looks realistic and natural. Buy less makeup but better quality. You need something that you absolutely love and looks great on you with every outfit and lip color.
    I suggest getting Loreal extra intense eyeliner (brown for blondes, black for brunettes), Loreal infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush, Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Bad To The Bronze, Maybelline mascara in The Colossal Express (to get bigger lashes) or Lash Stiletto (to lengthen lashes, remember that mascara is highly personal so it depends if you care more about a natural clump free look or mega lashes), Rimmel Brow Pencil.
    Revlon Lip Butter in cotton candy for light skin, candy apple for medium skin, or sugar plum for deep skin, Nyx Butter Gloss in creme brule for light skin, tiramisu for medium skin, or angel food cake for dark skin, Revlon Balm Stain in cherish for light skin, honey for medium skin, or crush for dark skin.
    Revlon Colorstay foundation, Maybelline Fit Me concealer, and ELF Studio blush or NYX blush. Hope you find what your looking for:)

Remember less is more so spend the most money on good working, highly rated, wearable shades of makeup. All of the products mentioned are highly rated and recommended by numerous beauty gurus.

• For mascara I love rimmel scandal eyes flex. For eyeliner I love milani liquifeye pencil.

• Thank You! I've actually heard the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Flex is a great mascara several times.