Lesbian hair cut... I need some help to look more straight?

In the beganing of the year, i shaved the sides of my head, leaving a mowhalk. I was cool with that, till a few months after. I kept hering little comments in the hallway like 'look who came out' and 'lesb-onest' . A couple girls even asked me out. I am straight. I even have a boyfriend. My bi-sexual best-friend even said she'd date me. My mother won't let me have sleepovers anymore because she thinks in bisexual/lesbian. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once the homosexual rumors start, they're hard to get rid of. Growing your hair back won't fix the problem. If you can date at least 3-4 guys, people will realize you're not les. At least, that's how many I had to date to make the rumors go away lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Cut your hair however you want. They're only calling you a lesbian because they're ignorant. If you continue to date guys, they'll eventually have to accept the fact that you're straight. Even if you were not straight, that's your business and you should not be insulted by the opinions of those people who do not matter to you.

• if you grow it long that'd help

What Girls Said 1

• But you are not straight-gay