Hey so I was just wondering what everyone thinks of me?

yea this is a rate question, i know this is so pointless but i really wanna know where i stand in this in this attractive scale, so Judge my face...

Most Helpful Girl

• Grow longer hair, style it.
    Lose the mustache.

• well i would if i could but, genes affect that area so yep... lol

What Girls Said 4

• It does not matter what gets a girls attention is confidence and attitude. Just as long as u seem clean and respectful it really does not matter just saying. girls who rate are not really ready for a relationship If they were they would get to know the book before the cover.

• From 1~10 I'd give you a... 6. Shave your hair more.. actually i love facial hair lol but just clean it up a little and i think wht makes a guy attractive is confidence! I think its sexy. Now im not saying be cocky! But you know wht i mean don't be insecure.

• You have a nice face, and very nice eyebrows. I think you should get rid of the beard & mustache. And either get a buzz cut or go bald. Otherwise you have nice facial features and nice eyes.

• Average looking. The angle isn't flattering. Being confident in yourself will help you feel better about yourself and love yourself. Attention seeking questions like this aren't going to do much except give you a small temporary ego boost. If you think you look good and you feel comfortable it will show and you will attract people.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you are a redneck? or from alasca