My girlfriend wants me to wear her panties and bra, what should I do?

please guys help in thinking by giving your views. what should i do

Most Helpful Girl

• some girls like to tease their boyfriends (in a loving way)(okay i do). she might have said it just because it came to her mind and she wanted to have some laughs. uh y'know, it's kinda weird and fun... unless she keeps mentioning it and insisting on getting you do this, forget about it :)
    but if she IS serious, just do what you feel like doing! even if she's into that kind of play you don't have to satisfy her.

What Girls Said 26

• Don't let anyone force you to do something you don't want to: This rule applies both ways - to men and women. Don't be afraid to probe her and find out what else she likes. You may not up up for wearing panties but who knows... there may be another way to please her

• i m not getting u.. please do explain me in easy way

• ask her to help you find one

• Ya she gave me one. but it has made rashes to me.. and is very tight from back.. I feel that someine is watvhing me..

• Oh my, a girl after my own heart! The big question is... What do you want to do? Does the idea really freak you out? Is it a relationship deal breaker? I'm not the best judge, as I personally find this a turn on, and have done it with lots of guys. More men than you could imagine secretly desire to experiment with this at least once in their lives. Try it and see what you think. Most guys will admit that womens undies feel silky and pleasurable to wear.

• What u sayman j female undies.. does it not makes to notice people wearing such

• My guess is no, but it depends on what kind of pants you plan on wearing. Sweetie, just a guess here, but I've got the funny feeling that this idea is not just that of your girlfriends. Am I right? Trust me, it's ok to be honest.

• Tellinf frankly she has only said to try it.. and telling u this also I once tried a female undie of v shape and u know it really hurted me.. and I was through that people were staring mu back

• My boyfriend likes to nick my clothes including undergarments, to give me a laugh.
    I'd go out to the shop, then come back to him dressed all sexy lmao.

Methinks your girls would just think it would be funny. Or she might be into that sort of thing. In any case, if you don't want to do it - you don't have to.

• Hey how come he can wear ur bra.. a panty is somekind good to wear of females as they are very vozy and supportive.. please approach me in my message box

• So for ur laughs does ur bra gets fit to him.. and panty too

• Bra - yes, panties - no.

He has put some of my stretchy dresses on, it was hilarious.

• I say put that shit on and screw her brains out. If your comfortable with your sexuality there shouldn't be a problem.

• Y u say ur bra and panty a shit..

• Thanks... I'm not sure how you're able to tell they're nice bra from that picture please explain. Why do you want to know the brand? You got some fetish with bras? I know you said you like them but...

• But what.. see actually when girls. wear there bra
      . they seem very sexy and thier straos define thier personality in all ways.. for more details contact in inbox.

• The only question that matters is... Do ypu want to?
    If you do go ahead :)
    If you don't nobody can't force you.
    Remember it is your choice.

• actually u r ryt.. as it totally depends upon me.. but she is my girl and its my job to make her happy... but then also.. u tell wearing a bra.. is it good

• What do you mean by comfortable?
      Do you think that if she makes you to wear them she is taking your manhood card?
      Or
      Do you mean if it is actually comfortable to wear them in a normal way like us girls?

• yes the second one

• Some girls get turned on by that. Maybe it's like a roleplay type of thing for her so she can take a little control over you in bed tonight or something. But you don't have to do it it you don't want to

• I didn't got u correctly please elaborate

• I mean it might just be something she kinda finds sexy like a fetish or something

• What kind of fetish and what sexy is it.. well probably a boy ca wear a female panty but a bra is weird

• Why not... it's for laughs...

• I'm really confused as to how that would turn her on...

• That's kind of weird, but if you want to make her happy go for it. After all she is the only one that is going to see you in underwear.

• Hahahha.. nice suggestion but u tell me that how cqn I wear a bra.. it will not b of my size

• Umm nop there are bigger sizes, I've seen in department stores up to 42 44.

• Haa.. to m having mu chest of 44 it means very large.. hahaha.. my god I can't imagine myself

• its a trap just say no!

• if it pleases your girl, why not

• What might you lose anyway! Don't forget to wear your lipstick too :)

• Thats a bit strange but it most likely is a joke maybe she just wants to have a laugh.

• thats pretty creepy dude, I wouldn't do it if I were you

• Try to be clear to her and break it down to her gently that MEN DON'T WEAR WOMEN'S CLOTHES!!! Or just go what your feelings tell you if you comfortable or not.

• Absolutely I want to do that.. but keeping her happiness in mind I think it to be done..

• how about NO NO NO

• That is so weird and such a turn-off...

• Reallly? A real man don`t do that sh*t

• if you don't like to do it then do not do it.

• haha. thats so funny. maybe she said it as a joke?

• Wear it she will be closer than before

• How can say that ragini dear.. but all of that I am glad to find anyone from same country..

• If it fits?

• lol that's so weird. I know guys like to see girls wearing their clothes so maybe she wants the same thing? Maybe she thinks it'll be funny and cute? I would never wanna see a man in bra and panties unless it's some joke, like maybe wear it over your normal clothes? I have no idea lol you should really ask her what she'll be getting out of it if you do that lol.

• reject her

• Y should I do that

• haha, share a link here

• Please u message me in my inbox as I need to b personally frnds with u

• This is a red flag. Every girl emasculated her man to some level, but feminizing you is not okay, unless that's what you want. You may be dealing with a psychopath here, and I suggest you run and save yourself.

• Kick that bitch to the curb! Sounds like she gets turned on by striping you of your manliness. Fucked up thing to do. DONT DO IT!

• Gi don't think wearing a girl panties will make dump my maleliness..

What Guys Said 25

• If she is sounding very sincere about wanting you to do this for her then just do it "FOR HER" It's important to meet the sexual desires and needs of your woman. does she ever sleep in or wear your clothing? If she does it makes her feel sexy and she wants the same for you. I've done this and can say wearing lace panties can feel pretty hot. The bra - MEH not so much. Think of it this way. No one other than her is going to see you right? It would be your little secret hehe. Hope this helps you! :D

• Hahahaha!!

You better put those on before she rages at you. Can't help you brother, women are the superior spices. (:

• Politely decline because you don't do that type of shit. If you listen to your girlfriend too much she'll start getting bored of you. You gotta fight (verbal arguments) with her sometimes. That's how the female brain works.

• No way. She wants to control you, or somehow debase you. Don't let her do it.

• Here is what I think u should do , when she asks that question again... JUDO CHOP HER IN THE NECK (hopefully paralyzing her) she is put for 2 min and within those 2 min... grab some clothes and money and GTFO of there. Go into hiding a few days and then go back to her she may be flabbergasted when she sees you but that when u let her have it use ur Jedi powers to hypnotize her to not remember what happened and for her to go get use some ice cream :)

• If she isn't joking, she is a fetishist. Up to you to judge if you can live with her fetish.

• Wear them in house and enjoy raunchy sex if that actually turns her on, heheheheh

• Decline her suggestion.

• The solution is to lock yourself in the bathroom... Naked...

• Hi Nikhil, this is the starting point for feminizing BF, if U like to be feminized, U wear bra & panty, otherwise say NO!

• Whatever floats your boat. If you dont want to try say no

• that's gay as hell if you do that for her

• I would not.

• Tell her no

• go for it but make sure that she don't take any snaps or make a movie

its like having fun in releationship that shows how much you listen to her or belive her

• if she want it , do it.
    :l

• Stfu and wear a pair of panties and a bra. Duh

• New gf find a new 1 xD

• I woudn't do it... its just a little too weird.

• How much are you willing to make her happy?

• Based on all ur answers it seems like u wanna do it lmfao then fucken do it

• Guy on the show Baggage, turned down a girl who would make him dress like a girl in bed. I'm just sayin'

• I don't believe, seems more like its in your head