Should i wear a bikini or a tankini?

I have this trip with some popular friends and I really like them. I am 5'0 and weight 138 pounds. We are going to the pool and beach, i dont have any rolls when i stand up, just when I sit i have 1 or 2. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and, i have an very nice ass. I dont know if i should wear a bikini or not, im scared people will tell me things or if i gross out anyone. Please help!

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Bikini, no question, look proud, be happy of what you look like, and also tankini might take away from your ass, and no one wants that xD.
    -Hope this helps :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like tankini over anyone. Go with bikini

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally like tankini , it kinda depends on how your body look , but i think tankini looks sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, the belly button and stomach are arousing. Wear a bikini

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm tough question I'd have to see ur body.. but its what u feel inside and not what people will think ;

1|0
    0|0
    • Its just like marilyn monroe's

• Show All
    • Umm like a bikini bit it covers the tummy😊

• Ohh wear the bikini ; ok ! Feel confident !

What Girls Said 5

• If you would feel confident wearing a bikini then you should wear one. Who cares what other people think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you feel the most comfortable in and what suits your body type best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen people a lot bigger than me put on bikinis and rock them 1000x better. If it makes you feel good, do it!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares what other people think... wear what u want to and are comfortable in!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear clothes into you lose weight

0|0
    0|0