Do you follow fashion? Why yes or no?

I don't follow fashion trends. I make my own fashion statement. I hate some trends. For example neon.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't "follow" fashion trends but if I see something in the store and I like it and it just happens to be something that is "trending" then I'm still going to get it because I like it. I'm not going to say no just because its popular.

some trends are cute and some aren't. I don't like the high-waisted shorts but I love the neon tanks... I kind of like the kimono but I've only seen it on like 3 people so I can't really give a definite opinion yet.

What Guys Said 2

• I follow fashion a lot and most of what I follow on Twitter is on fashion & trends :D

• I don't follow any style but my own.

Personally, I like to combine black and white
    (monochrome?) ^.~

What Girls Said 6

• nope, i do my own thing. fashion is a reflect of my personality, my mood or my confidence.
    therefore it really is about me and not 'whats in the now'.
    no fcxks given.

• Not at all. I have to admit that I did get on the Longchamp bandwagon... but that was inevitable. I just love how the bag looks.

In terms of neon, leopard-print, all that stuff- no. I dress in an understated way.

• I mostly wear what I personally like. I'm not going to wear it because it's in or what ever. So I guess I'm half and half. But I have to admit I love neons haha I bought all these tanks in all the colors they had cause they were all neon ❤️

• I do if I like the trends. Like the kimono cardigans or high waisted shorts.

• To a certain extent, yes I do. But I mean, my wardrobe contains various shades of black, grey, navy and dark red so I'm limited in terms of what I like.

• Heh, I don't. I don't see how women sit there watching the style network for 'yesses' and 'noes' all day. It seems pretty stupid... same with brand name clothes. Sure I like my nice clothes, but it seems ridiculous to pay 100 for a pair of jeans that will fall apart in a few months -.-