Shorts just aren't short enough until you see pockets peaking out. Agreed?

Shorts just aren't short enough until you see pockets peaking out. Agreed :)))))?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• "pocket out" shorts are very cute. I don't know abercrombies short shorts don't show pockets and theyre pretty short. ALL LEEEEG

• I think the pockets should be shorter it is ugly when things are messy IMO,

I don't wear short shorts unless they are made that way and the pockets match appropriately... Not hanging out.

• Oh those are really cute. But shorts are too short when butt cheeks are hanging out. I don't know why, but that reminds me of a chipmunk's face.

• I do wear short shorts that barely cover my ass but I don't like the pockets hanging out, it's a cleaner look if they don't.

• I disagree. There is no need to show you ass; while wearing shorts

• I like the ones where the pockets are made longer and decorative but I don't want my butt hanging out

• Pull over that ass too fat. I'm not allowed to wear those.

• No that's a bit short for my liking.

• that's a good rule of thumb

• Shorts aren't considered too short for me until it starts to look trashy and I can see your butt cheeks. I like shorts where you can see the pockets but hopefully your butt cheeks are in check. They're really cute actually.

• LOL agree, I like the ones that just cover my ass and show my whole leg.

• True true...

• There's no way I'd ever wear shorts that short in public, haha!

What Guys Said 0