Ladies... what are your thoughts on guys having different styles of hair... and facial hair?

Whats the look that you find more appealing? long hair... medium length hair... short hair... fuzzy headed... or shiny headed...

Big beard... short beard... goatie... handle bars... chops... mustache...5 o clock shadow... clean shaven
?

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally like short hair ranging from buzz to medium (short on the side, long on the top - faux hawk)
    If guy is balding - def shave the head, bald can be really attractive especially if you have a nice head shape and jawline and it beats bald spots any day.

As for facial hair - I love scuff :3 Stubble can be soooo sexy! I don't like mustaches/handlebars/ soul patches, etc. However, short/small boxed beards or goatees can be attractive on the right person.

You can use this as reference:
    hipsterapproved.files.wordpress.com/.../...es1.jpg

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• no handle bars! hahaha but guys who wear a variety of different hairstyles and facial hair are always nice to look at.

0|1
    0|0
  • Short hair and clean shaven but I don't really care all that much

0|2
    0|0
  • I like salt and pepper beard/mustache combos on most men. 🙌

0|1
    1|0
  • this... and no facial hair. please.

up.gc-img.net/.../AAcLPF2wCa81lNW_2rh3B_68.jpeg

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 o'clock shadow or long stubble for facial hair and hairstyles a lot work on different people but on a general sort of thing I'd say medium (I class that as a couple/few inches long when it comes to men's hair) but that depends more on the style and guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • My personal preference is longer hair.
    As for the beard it really depends on the guy. I think that some guys suit beards and some don't. Some people look better with a beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love facial hair on guys. its on of those instant turn ons other than height... the only ones i don't like is
    handle bars
    soul patch and
    a creppy 70s mustache

but other than that HOT

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.