Why does my boyfriend love it when I'm wearing pajamas?

My pajamas are short sofie shorts and a camisole thing. Is this hot to him, because I don't really get it. He is cute in his pajamas(his underwear), but I don't stare and whistle, and slap his ass when I see him like he does. So why does he love it so much?

what I mean by hot is like sexy or attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• People get turned on by a variety of things. It may just be that seeing you in that particular outfit hits his buttons. Kind of like those guys who like to see adult women in schoolgirl outfits, french maid outfits, and men's business suits. Hell, there are plenty of men out there who worship women's feet.

Just keep the outfit in mind for whenever you are in the mood and wear something else when you are not.

What Guys Said 11

• "Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin' with no makeup on

that's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong"

I've always felt this way about my girlfriend. I found her most attractive and sexy when she was just being herself, in a "natural" state, and not dolled up. It's a very intimate thing to see or be around someone in their pajamas, before they've put on the appearance that they want to project to the rest of the world.

• I think Incognidude hit it right on the head, so I copied it below with "ftfy" grammar goodness:

"Probably because

A. It makes your butt look nice.

B. Makes it seem like you're wearing less (flimsy nighttime-wear versus heavier daytime wear)

C. the fabric is very nice feeling."

• because women look great in pj's I look at my girlfriend the same way when she's in a baggy shirt and pink flannel bottoms she's cute and sexy in there I can't really explain it but I love to see her after she just woke up look into her eyes and kiss her good morning

• It just... IS adorable!

• stare and whistle, and slap his ass

• It's... hot. It's a turn on for us to see the girl we like in skimpy clothing.

• when a girl is wearing pajamas its much easier to cuddle up to her. pj's are much more comfy when getting close and personal. adding to that, I personally find it adorable when a girl is wearing them, there's just something about them that's very cute.

andddddddddddddddddd, you only wear pj's when going to bed. the bed is where sex happens, hence the ass slapping

• Probably because

A. It makes your butt look nice.

B. Makes it seem like your wearing less (flimsy nighttime-wear versus heavier daytime wear)

C. the fabric is very nice feeling.

• They're all right, it's just all 'round a big turn on.

• does it bother you wen he gives you that type of attention?

• Its easy to get that stuff off...

What Girls Said 6

• what are you complaining about? He thinks you look amazing. Its a thing with guys. Ask any guy. They always think girls are sooo pretty when they are just natural and not decked out with makeup caked up on their face. I don't know its just their thing.

• well pajama's are cute. you're lucky. I would hate or get anoyed by a guy who always wanted to see me scantily clothed. that's my honest answer. that is cute. you have a good boyfriend

• if his behavior is bothering you then let him know that.

i don't understand why youd have to question it, don't you want your boyfriend to be attracted to you? anyway, I agree with the chick who answered before me.

• lols maybe that's what gets him going ?

lols

but isn't that a good thing?

• ive noticed my boyfriend likes this too,

one of the reasons he said is cause you know when your around you boyfriend and you have to get all dressed up and look perfect I've realized no guy really likes that, he likes it when your just casual no make up , hair up, and pjs, its way more attract of then all this nasty stuff on your face and layers of clothing, etc.

• So you are either playing dumb or you are just kinda dumb with this question. Why would a boy like seeing a girl he likes shorts that show a lot of leg and highlight your butt and a little tank that hugs your body? Hmmm? Could it be that you have on relatively little clothing that shows off a lot of skin, hugs your body and reveals your form and hints at what is underneath through the thin material? Nah, couldn't be. I have no idea why a boy would want to see a girl in pajamas like that.

• But he's not normally like that now all of the sudden he is

• "Do your parents know he has seen you in your pajamas?"

Haaa! That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard!

What's wrong with being seen in your pj's may I ask?

They're just clothes which you wear in your bed.. it's hardly the same as sexy lingerie, or nudity.

• Well yeah he comes over in the morning, and I'm in high school

(senior)and he's in college(junior) so, would that maek him even more horny because he doesn't see me as often?