What would you think of this girl of she was your hostess at a resteraunt?

I can't post links so if you comment I'll send you the urls off anon****

The place I'm starting at tomorrow is a really well known pancake house. I want to make a good impression. I'm 16. I'm not asking for a rate me but do you think I should change or is this okay to wear?

Thanks

Update: scroll down to distants opinion and click on the links. He's hosting my pictures for me. Thank you
I changed the shirt. Is the second outfit better?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I agree with what cayleighrox said, the cardigan is too casual and not dressy enough. The jeans are fine but wear a nice belt with them. Make sure you wear them fairly high and they are farily tight fitting around your legs and ass. Jeans that are a super loose fit and look like the are saging around the legs and ass are a no go. However, also don't have them so super skin tight that it looks like it took you 3 hours to get into them this morning either because that will not look very professional. Your singlet thing needs to be a bit longer to. As jessfinesse said wear a longer shirt because in the photo I can see a bit of your tummy and when you are at a food place you do not want your tummy showing at all.

• Sorry I meant if you wear jeans that super tight it will not very unprofessional not professional.

• You look great. Don't worry, you'll do well.

• Send a picha

• Distant posted them for me.

• Distant posted a second set with a different shirt. Do you think that looks better?

• Much better :)

• Send over the link OP.

• Distant posted them for me.

• It's a different shirt I promise! Same cardigan though. This shirt is black

• I'd go with the black. Black seems more classical and grown. But it is a pancake house so I think you'll do just fine wearing either. The cardigan though.. good call. Put a belt on.

• I would treat her like a lady, and leave a large tip and my number and leave with a smile.

• Let me see

What Girls Said 2

• Wear a longer shirt, or wear a belt so the jeans are higher.

• i would love to help!

• Distant posted them for me. ^^^

• The cardigan is just something to wear over the shirt to make it look more presentable. I wish I had a different one but this is all I have. It's actually really hot where I live so it will probably look silly

• the tank is not appropriate for work so definitely get another top because I have honestly never seen a hostess wear a cardigan in the summer it looks like you're dressed for winter. do you have any other tops that would look more professional but still casual?