Have you worn a thong bikini at the beach?

I see more and more girls wearing thong bikinis at the beach. I am wondering how many girls have worn one at the beach or how many would be tempted? What was the experience like?

• I have worn a micro thong at the beach
  • I have worn a thong at the beach
  • I am tempted to wear a micro thong at the beach
  • I am tempted to wear a thong at the beach
  • NO WAY!

Most Helpful Girl

• Been wearing them since I was 15. everyone in Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina wore them. Only wear them at home now.

It looks good only on girls with toned butts. Other than that, I don't know why Americans make such a big deal about it. Especially since they have billboard size posters of VS models with their butts and boobs hanging out on the side of the road and think that's fine.

What Guys Said 4

• Never noticed. I'll keep a closer eye next time I visit the beach. I'm excited now.

• I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT

• Banana Hammock. Just kidding!

• I tried wearing a thong to the beach, but my junk kept sliding out the side and I got arrested.

Worst Labor Day ever.

What Girls Said 2

• Never. Icky. Lucky for me, I've never seen a girl wear one at a beach.

• i have many times. i dont like the super skimpy ones tho, i went for something more practical. lol