Might be weird, but I'm just curious?

How often do you females wash your hair? Every day, every other day? I usually wash my hair everyday, but I know it's not healthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every other day - because it gets greasy in a day or two always...
    Otherwise I'd wash it when it gets greasy - if it got greasier slower.

What Guys Said 1

• Washing your hair everyday takes out it's natural vitamins, minerals, to make it healthy for it to grow
    my sister always had habit of washing her hair everyday and she was in late 30's she developed
    thinning of the hair, nothing she can do

What Girls Said 6

• I wash my hair every other day.

• I wash my hair once or twice a week! Usually every 5-6 days unless I get super sweaty and I absolutely have to wash it! I have thick curly hair and my scalp is not usually oily so I think that's why I can get away with it!

• It depends... every 2 or 3 or 4 days

• I absolutely have to wash my hair everyday, my hair is so thick and heavy and if I don't then it gets too greasy. But my little sister has different hair than me and she washes her hair like almost every other day, so I guess what I'm saying is that it depends on your hair, if you have oily hair then you should wash your hair every day, but if your hair is dry then you should wait for every other day because your hair does need some oil to be healthy... Hoped it helped ^.^

• twice a week.

• Everyday. i alternately use shampoo and conditioner.