Guys do you like when a girl's hair is long or short? what's your preference?

0|0
2|28

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl and my hair is short right now. I know 100% that it will never be as attractive as long hair to guys. Very few girls can make short hair look good. When a girl cuts her hair short she is most likely going through some depression, needs a change in her life.
    Or really sometimes the girl has damaged hair from overdying it and just wants new fresh healthy hair. But that's probably like 20% of the case. For the other 20%, girls cut their hair short just because they want to see what they would look like, maybe their friends are doing it too, maybe they look up to a celebrity with short hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• It all depends on the woman, her physical traits, countenance, demeanor, persona etc

Normally I'd say long back or hip length hair but i know women who even pull off a bald head with ease, so my preference is based on each individual.

Ofcourse end of the day it's her personal comfort factor.

However, if maintenance issues were not a problem considering women are hard pressed between home, kids & work; even if they aren't working they still are hard pressed for time more than men generally, then I think long hair will be best :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Long or medium is my favorite on most girls. It looks sexier, feminine, can have a greater variety of styles, and is more fun to play with in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long. But if it suits her, short or long it doesn't matter.
    Sandra Bullock... she is my all time fantasy. Good choice. LOL!!

0|0
    0|0
  • a thousand times long. I can't stand short haircuts on women.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first girl is hot. Even if she wasn't, I would still like her hair the best. The second women looks like a guy with hair like that. And Sandra's haircut is too professional looking for me. I want free hair. Also, it's too short for my taste. So...

Long Hair!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • The first and third look great, with my preference being closer to the first.

The second one looks terrible. I know I'm not being very PC, but she looks like a boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a short pixie style haircut on a girl. It lets me see her face better. I've never understood the appeal of long hair, but I'm not in the majority on this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long! But honestly, I think the middle picture is a bit of a bad example even for short hair girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • I always prefer long hair on women. Just my preference, more feminine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only find attractive the girl with the longest hair about these examples:

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ong+hair+side+profile.jpg

Long hair is an extra attractive for girls. I think if the other girls had her hair as long as the girl with the longest one, they would also be attractive for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • totally, 100% depends on the girl.

Short hair cuts take a certain set of features to look good (to me) on a female.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair, any day of the week. It's the most feminine and the most attractive. Plus you get to run your hands through it, which is awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I like braiding my friends who are girls hair so long, but with the right features you can pull off short hair like Jennifer Lawrence

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for long hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long hair but doesn't really matter if the girl i love has long or short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • About down to her chin, that's the perfect size in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • so medium length height

• The medium you have on there is down to her shoulders, and the short hair representation is as low as her ears. Yes like a medium-short. Sort of like that shirt size in between Medium and Large that people wish existed.

• Long or medium

0|0
    0|0
  • i like long hair and hate bangs. some girls look really good with short hair though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair, like the 1st pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium to long but sum fits really well with short hair tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Medium because long hair is just everywhere in your face sometimes and i don't really like short hair (even with guys)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sandra's Hair. She looked professional.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the first one. I think long hair is very beautiful and sexy on a woman

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Lol I've never actually measured hair. How long is it on you when straight? Down to your shoulders, down to the bra strap, down past your butt? Lol

• they're 60cm when straightened

• Any of them would be fine, it depends on what she looks good in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hairs looks good coz with it girls can make a variety of hairstlye

0|0
    0|0
  • personally if their hair is well looked after, styled, clean then it doesn't bother me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like medium to long hair, or tied into a pony tail with side bangs. It looks more feminine and I really like the way girls' hair moves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely long. Short hair is such a waste

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have 70 cm blonde hair. It's way too long, but I just love it so damn much..
    Guys tend to really love it too :)

0|0
    0|0