How are your eyebrows? How important is it to get them done?

Are eyebrows important to get them done? I never got mine waxed before. I just pluck them to keep them clean. But i kind of wonder how i would look like with those nicely shaped eyebrows since i have thick ones. But Im scared to try... Does getting eyebrows done change the image of your face a lot? Have you ever gotten them done?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eyebrows are very important and I get them done a lot. I am very very ugly, but when I get my eyebrows done I can go look a bit better. When they are bushy I look like crap. I pluck in between waxes but I always get them waxed and trimmed. Eyebrows can really change the face. If I take a picture of before and after eyebrows I notice a significant difference.

• Mine gets bushy too cause its dark and thick. Im kind of worried that the new brow will not match me but i guess i can always grow them out again!

• The people doing it usually know what they're doing. I've heard with threading that it usually ends up looking good, it's just painful. I haven't done it yet because I don't know where they do threading in my city, but it's something I'd like to try. Just explain to them what you told me. Mine are dark and thick and once when my sister (who had no idea what she was doing) did them for me and fucked it up. Luckily since they are dark and thick they grew back no problem. So from then on I only went to a professional. I told them what happened with my sister, and they told me not to worry. I've never had it look bad when a professional did it.

What Guys Said 5

• My family has very unique eyebrows, I do not pluck, but people have accused me of it, well, until they see my family.

• No homo- I pluck lol
    They've always been thicker, and I tend to get a lot of random hairs away from the grouping of hair that I have to take care of.
    I like my eyebrows though, I have a cool scar across one of them from a child hood accident =]

• Haha that's cool! Its nice to see guys with clean eyebrows. I was wondering do guys think girls should have nicely shaped eyebrows or does it not really matter?

• I have rather normal eyebrows I guess, although I always seem to have a bit of a light mono-brow which I have to tend to with scissors :P

• Please keep your eyebrows natural-looking.

• Naturally arched. Women love them, but I don't.

What Girls Said 7

• Eyebrows are very important. They frame your face, so well-kept eyebrows is a must.

I do my own. It took me quite awhile to learn how to do them right. I have thick eyebrows, so I tried different arches, eyebrow length, thickness, etc. till I found what suited me best.

When you are tweezing you must take a step back and look at your eyebrows. It is so easy to overpluck.

Keep practicing until you find the right shape for your eyes and face.

• I normally get them waxed every couple weeks. It's expensive, but my eyebrows grow in so thick and fast that I need to. Lately, it's just not something I can afford and they are not looking too great lol.

• I get mine threaded, about every 3 weeks. I got them waxed once before, did not like them. It is important to me to keep up with them up & get them done. I like them :-D
    It hurt the first few times, but got used to it. Beauty is PAIN ;-)

• Not that important to me. I like to get them done but my bushy black eyebrows suit me well too

• I think nice eyebrows are very important for your face. They can make a big difference. I waxed them once too and she shaped them nicely and now i just pluck them myself.

• I should get them done too! I know its really noticeable once you get them. Like i know when my friends get theirs done.

• Yeah, you definitely won't regret it, especially if she did a good job with shaping :)

• I get mine threaded.

• Did you get it waxed before? Does threading hurt?

• I've never gotten them waxed because I'm afraid someone will mess up and leave me without eyebrows. Threading hurts at first and it does leave you with small pimples where they thread.

• Oh i see! Thank you!

• I do my eyebrows. But I don't wax them instead I get them threaded.