What is the prettiest hair color on girls?

This is my first poll. I also just want to see what the results are. Sorry if I didn't mention a color you like! Enjoy!!!

• Black
  • blonde
  • red
  • Brown
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown by far.
    Here's my reasoning:
    Black: It's alright, although it just lacks texture for me. It's like comparing looking at a computer screen which is showing a flat pink image but then looking at a canvas that's been painted the same shade of flat pink. The canvas has more texture because it's a physical 3d object, therefore meaning light can interact with it. With black hair, it's the same colour as the shadow
    Blonde: I think it's rare to find a blonde girl which wouldn't look better with a different hair colour.
    Red: Just looks unnatural, Usually it's obviously dyed.

What Guys Said 8

• Brunette without a doubt for me. Out of all the hair colours I have seen, brunettes have been the most consistently beautiful women I have met.

Blondes require a very specific facial arrangement to look good, it's either "meh" or "holy crap" for them.

Redheads can look very attractive, but besides Alyson Hannigan (And her younger near clone Lindsey Stirling) I have never met a redhead where I have stopped and thought "wow, she is absolutely beautiful", plus Carrot Top makes a bad name for them, and the whole "no soul" thing.

Black hair, never cared for. Looks good on men (objectively speaking), but for women black hair just never was a turn on.

• There is no prettiest hair because each color looks different on each girl. Only can look super on one but creepy on another.

• Yeah, I was just looking for opinions on each individual for this question. The one with the highest vote is the "prettiest"

• I like black brunette and blonde.

• depends on the girll face or body, honestly weird colors like blue, pink or blue are better, but she has to be skinny, with a pretty nose, etc.

• You said blue twice haha. I take it that you like blue a lot.

• Yeah, lol, but green is good too, and blue

• Can't argue with that lol. I use to have blue hair that then went to green. There are days when I really miss it and want it back again.

• I like Dirty Blonde , Light Brown, Red ,

• I think trur silky raven black long hair is the best. In good condition nothing beats it for me.

• Her natural colour. It's not that important what it is, but when there are a hundred layers of different colours or something totally unnatural it's just a huge turn-off for me.

• dark hair and red hair.

What Girls Said 1

• Chestnut brown