Which is better, braless or cleavage?

Would you rather see a girl braless in a regular t-shirt or tank top, or with a push-up bra in a top that shows quite a bit of cleavage? Or which would you rather wear?

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Bra-less any day, especially if perky nipples are involved. Jiggling beats cleavage in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• with no bra... it gets out of control.
    my last girlfriend had F's.-_- and she was only like 5'7, 120 pounds. -_________- it actually embarassed me after a while, i didn't want to go anywhere unless a bra was used.

yes clevage is showing so much, yet its not at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like cleavage. So I prefer a good bra and a low cut. However, it can depend on the size of the boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cleavage. Although it might depend on the boobs in question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, I love both. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how big Her breasts are. If she is a D cup and up, then she should be wearing a bra. I think breasts look amazing when they are basically touching one another. I would have to go with pushup bra thats shows cleavage. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs look nice when they're almost touching.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both such tantalizing options, but I'd go with cleavage for support.

0|0
    0|1
  • cleavage I guess

0|0
    0|1
  • Push up in a top that shows cleavage. Leaves more to the imagination but still gives us enough

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Push-up bra and low cut, although on me it's more like, this would be cleavage if I had someone else's boobs =P LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer cleavage. I never really go braless anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • cleavage looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear t-shirts with a spaghetti strap under and a bra.

0|0
    0|0