Why am I so attracted to pale girls, are there any out there?

I just love the way they look. I admire how feminine it looks compared to other girls. Whenever I see a pale/alabaster skinned girl walk by I just stare! It looks so glamorous and gorgeous and for the most part those girls have very pretty faces. I’m actually a tanned person because of being out in the sun so much especially during the summer time when sunshine is prominent. I love it when my skin goes in contrast with another girls skin who’s is much lighter :)

Is this a weird and rare attraction or is it pretty common? I know some of you girls who are naturally pale crave tans for some reason but I say let your natural skin glow, dont be ashamed, it looks so beautiful and makes you stand out. So are there any creamy white girls out there? :3

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to Ireland

What Girls Said 11

• I'm pale as a vampire and I'd love to have more tanned skin. I don't get what you see in it
    But no it's not that weird. I think pale is still considered ideal in nations that have darker skin and even in white countries it was in style for centuries.

• What do you see in tanned skin? It can bring out features but it doesn't make you stand out, you just look like the rest of those people who are sun hungry. Besides tanning isn't that good for you cuz of uv rays. They age your skin much faster!

• I know tanning isn't good which is why I don't do it. With tanned I meant naturally darker, like let's say Mexican people
      Darker skin hides blemishes, which makes you look thinner and better. It also look more healthy, pale skin is often associated with sickness

• Pale girls? No such thing! Who ever heard of that.

• This isn't weird. Most dark-skinned men, like Mexicans or Arabs, think pale girls are really hot.

• I'm not dark skinned naturally. I'm actually pretty pasty when I don't see the light of the day lol don't like it on myself though. I tan easily that's the thing. Just a couple days ago I got a major sun burn X ( hate it

• I literally glow in the dark because of the moonlight reflecting off my skin. A lot of people have a certain type like blue eyes & black hair, yours just happens to be pale skin and that's totally fine.

• In my opinion I don't think it's common for guys to be attracted to girls that look like they are alergic to sun... to me it's weird but that's what you like so...

• I am quite white and I hate it but nice to know that there are guys who actually like it.

• Yes I like it a lot. It's really beautiful.

• I'm very pale. People tend to ask me am I feeling ok so I have to proceed to then tell them I'm fine it's just my complexion ☺️

• pale is beautiful and who doesn't love contrast?

• I'm pale and hate it my ex always used to make fun of it...

• Your ex is an idiot. You have no idea how feminine and delicate it looks on a girl :)

• I'm in the UK so we are all pale lol. Where I am most fake tan tho so they are orange :/
    I personally don't fake tan but I go on holiday every year so I usually have a bit more colour than most. My best friend looks like a ghost though

• sounds like a creepy fetish

What Guys Said 2

• Dude I'm with you! I do not know why either ha.

• Nice to know I'm not alone haha

• yeah i like pale girls too. looks nice. it was fashionable a few hundred years ago, girls used to carry umbrellas around in the sun to not tan.