Do you think girls look ugly without make-up?

Does natural beauty exist? .. Be honest!!! IMO, if make-up and hot clothes didn't exist, then there would probably a lot more naturally beautiful girls because of natural selection. But make-up and stuff will totally fool men into making ugly babies.

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is subjective. Do girls look ugly without make up? No, but some look better than others without it.
    Does natural beauty exist? Yes.

Does it fool men into creating children with them? Uh.. No? But looks aren't always genetic, environment factors into it too.

What Guys Said 12

• when girls wear make up a lot and then take it off... their skin's gotta recover from being covered up all the time. Most girls nowadays that i've seen just use make up around their eyes... and its O_O a much better look.

• The biggest crush I've ever had was to a girl that didn't make-up at all, pretty much ever. She was.. well is stunning.

So yeah it does exist :)

• Absolutely. Girls look beautiful without makeup, more of a natural glow which you rarely get to see. I'm speaking in a general sense, of course.

• "Do you think girls look ugly without make-up?"

Hell no

"Does natural beauty exist?"

Hell yes

"But make-up and stuff will totally fool men into making ugly babies."

That sort of stuff does not fool me :P

• Certainly not!

• Of course they look great without makeup!

We don't force you guys to wear it

• Surely not. Most girls actually look pretty ridiculous WITH make-up and just plain pretty without.

• not in general but some girls are so skilled with makeup, that you are really disappointed when you see them natural for the first time.

• Ugly? No, but it's pretty much a rule that any girl looks better with some makeup.

• My girlfriend is beautiful without makeup (granted I'm biased because I love her). I prefer no make-up. Natural looking make-up is borderline okay to me, but if it's obvious, then it's a turn off for me. Just my opinion :)

• Women are way hotter without makeup I love natural beauty.

• Honestly most women without make-up look worse than most men. I dont know what it is. Maybe women are more easily tired LOL.

What Girls Said 4

• My guy friends have told me I look good without makeup since I have nice skin, but the problem is that I look 12 if I don't put makeup on... If you see my profile picture, I have no makeup on and I look super young!

• I would agree with them.

• Yeah, you are right. You look great without makeup but you do look really young, if I saw you in a bar I'd think you were still in high-school and got in with a fake ID. lol.

• I honestly don't Im THAT ugly whitout makeup. And I know plenty of gorgeous girls, who are still gorgeous au naturel :)

• I am wearing no makeup in my display pic and I am confident that I look great with it or without it.

• Women don't look that ugly without makeup, and they really don't look that different with it on. It enhances certain features, but I don't think it turns an ugly woman into a beauty. It might help a little, but not so much that once she takes off her makeup, the guy doesn't recognize her.

I am an ugly woman. Most of the time I don't wear makeup because I don't see the point in it However, when I do, I don't see that big of a difference. I think I just look like an ugly woman with makeup on. I think maybe it helps makes my eyes look a little prettier but that's about it. So that's why I believe makeup doesn't make a difference.

Most women are beautiful though, and they don't need makeup. It's their choice if they want to wear it, but they don't need to.