Overall shorts yesssssssss or no?

http://i61.tinypic.com/v3muz6.jpg

I think their cute hahaha I kinda want to get a pair. I feel like I should put so much shit together with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeh i loveee them I don't know if they'd suit my body tho haha

• this is my problem too. i think im too short but i really really want a pair

• OMG U KNOW MY PAIN!!! YESS i have to wear belts like almost all the damn time-.-

@moe sure np

What Guys Said 17

• I miss seeing girls in these AND wearing them back in the late 80s and early 90s. Never throw away old clothes, it all comes back eventually!
    fc05.deviantart.net/.../...oopayoshi93-d76ioys.jpg

• Oh God no lol

• sure, why not? __________________________________

• I love shorts, but overall ones are too kindergarten/farmgirl for me. Maybe you could make it work though. I believe in you.

• LOL thanks for believing in me! hahahaha I think i'm too short to pull them off anyways

• Hm, I don't like it, they make me mentally picture middle-aged blue-collar men or farm workers... bit of a turn-off. And it's like they're trying to be ironic.

• Looks coo. I don't wanna be the type to tell people what to wear tho, i do that sometimes and I don't like it.

• Hell yes. Get some white ones.

• Not really my thing, although I COULD imagine it looking good on a large breasted woman.

• If you could find something similar to them that were more girly they would look good

• I haven't seen those since I was 15. :)

• Sure, why not.

• I do not like them that much, but if you like them then go for it.

• Not the ones on the left but the ones on the right yeah I can dig it.

• Please not xD that makes you ugly as hell even if you have a hot body xD

• Id still hit it

• really cute lol!

• Seems like I'd be hard for most women to pull of.

• yeah maybe they would probably look funny on me cause im short like rompers do. its tempting though

What Girls Said 7

• I think they can be cute if you have a long torso.

• I think they're. I could rock a pair of them. But you do have to be skinny for them to look good. But not skinny to point of having knobby knees haha eww

• best thing about them is that you feel comfortable in them. about looks, they will look better if you are slim and taller. I have one but mostly wear it in the house and sometimes when painting.

• not into them really but i want that white blouse

• They're cute. I think they work for tall girls.

• well im shit out of luck.. lol im too short. i can't even pull off rompers hah

• there on sale and im like wahh i want to go shopping... but im just like yeah im probably too short to pull anything cute off.. i can't wear maxis either.. SHORT GIRL PROBLEMS! :'(

• Falling problems would come into play again. Lol.

• I like them layered over a cute crop top :)

• I think... no lol

• hahaha hard to pull off anyways.

• maybe but every time im like OMG cute and try it on im like yup never mind that's a fail

• Hahaha yeah I have one and I put it on thinking I'll wear it out somewhere but then I'm like ehh not sure how I feel about this