What do guys look for in a girl at the bar?

My hubby and I are going out bar hopping this weekend, and I wanna change my outfits up a little bit. I usually wear a cute dress and wedges, but I want to look more casual, but still cute. The main bar that we hang out at is a country bar, kind of like Coyote Ugly. What would you guys go gaga over? Hair & make up included.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about dressing to accentuate your best features.

• I've got a big butt, play that up? lol

• I guess so. Some people are really into that.

What Guys Said 7

• If it is a bar.. they look for horny girls. That's it. It's a bar.

• Curly/wavy styled hair, short skirt maybe cow girl boots and a hot top.

Look like you wanna get the D really bad and you're bound to turn heads.

That's the best way I can describe it

• I should have mentioned, I'm a mom, so dressing slutty really isn't my thing. I want to turn heads, but still look cute, and have my hubby feel proud to be with me.

• Well, you'll probably need to pick either having guys go gaga over you or just what makes you feel good. That's not much of a middle ground there IMO. The girls that look cute will always get over shadowed by the girls that look hot and make us think of sex.

In your case, just wear what makes you feel good and your husband happy. My advice would be to tell him to go pick an outfit from a women's outlet. That will tell you exactly what he likes and what men want to see

• The real question is are you trying to impress your husband or other guys ;)

• Both.

• Well then most guys will look for the hottest girl or the least dressed one. I wouldn't overdo it unless your husband is cool with you getting a ton of attention. Some guys like it when their girl gets a lot of attention but some get really jealous. So you know your husband...

• the most unreacheable out of our league possible is the one we look at.

• For the basic bar sloot, i just need something that catches my eye.. like maybe some sparkels?

I'm not a bar/club guy..

IM A FESTIVAL GUY:D

• Mini skirt sexy stocking or Nylons, sexy boots, cute tank top...

• Sexy but classy.
    and I could of answered this question of yours. What do guys look for in a girl at the bar?
    Their penis. I didn't say it because then I would be considered trolling.

What Girls Said 1

• The confident guys are looking for hotties...

most the other guys...

are looking for girls that look desperate and horny... with a severe lack of self esteem