Dark purple lipstick to school? (Senior year)

At my school, juniors and seniors are getting tatoos. Some dye their hair in funky colors or decorate their faces with piercings. Others cake on makeup to look like clown models. I've never worn makeup before. As soon as school starts (senior year) I want to start with dark purple lipstick. Maybe I'll do something different in the future but I just want to do that for now. Nothing else. Would that be ok?

• Nope.
  • Go ahead and express yourself.
I just want to express myself is all. No other reason. I want something dark is because, well, I like dark things. I dont want to add more to that, like I said.
thanks guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to go ahead! It definitely makes a statement, and I love purple lipstick :)

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds good may even try the kind that glitters. Also get some nail polish to match. If it turns out you don't like it then you can always switch colors. Some other colors you might try are ruby, gold, emerald, maroon, black and silver just to name a few. Feel free to expess yourself through your makeup.

• Why are you even answering in the first place?

• Thanks. Considering dying it purple or some other dark unnatural color just cause. I'll blame it on being artistic and say it was just a mood I felt. I really just think it would be cool.

• Posted a question about it.

• Yes i would like a girl with dark purple lipstick, i love a girl who dresses with make-up and lipstick sexy
    i know it sounds strange but real fair skinned (milk white) looks sexy wearing black lipsticks /black
    finger nail polish , something about it drives me crazy but i think girls with milk colored skinned or dark skinned girls look cute with deep purple lipstick

• I wouldn't recommend it but who the heck knows. School has changed tons recently. Maybe that will make you instantly popular

• Yeah. If older teens were not getting called out for getting tatoos, what the hell :)

(Again, that's the only makeup I want to use.)

• Oh man haha, I don't even know if I wanna answer this lol. Was a weird one in hs.

• Alright then :P

• Purple is my favorite color. It's better than marking yourself with a tattoo.

• Yeah. Haha not doing that.

• do what every it is you want to, get your own style going.

• Thanks for the input :)

• Your boyfriend loves what color?

• Errr what? I don't have a bf. I appreciate a response but I'd like a real answer. That is the reason why should be answering any question in the 1st place.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm like the queen of bold lipstick. I rock black lipstick on a regular.

• NICE. What about in my situation?

• Go for it! Lipstick is a sexy (and temporary) way to make a statement and express how you're feeling at the moment. Feel daring? Go for red! Feel a little gloomy? Go for black! There's just so many options to choose from.

• Sure why not haha

• Would you like to express yourself a bit more :P