Is wearing pyjama shorts in public ok?

So it might sound weird if someone wears a pair of their pyjama shorts out in public.. But I'm not sure if its ok to wear them.. I mean I've got really nice pyjama shorts that look nothing like pyjamas, but I'm not sure if I should wear them for my friends party (I mean she told me to wear them because they look really good) but I'm still not sure..
please help! Her party is in 3 days and I still haven't got a clue

Most Helpful Girl

• If they look good on you, wear them. Nobody needs to know that they are pyjama shorts!

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's weird, unusual. I remember seeing girls wearing pajamas to high school. I was like "What the hell? Do they know where they are?".

• Absolutely...

• You have to be comfortable wearing them... I personally think it is really hot when I see a girl confident enough in herself to wear them in public.

• This is really helpful!! :) Thanks!

• No worries, trust me it is ok...

• Yes , i see girls in store wearing pajama pants so why not shorts? I see no problem with doing that

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• I wear my pajamas in the public al the time if I'm tired then I'll just throw on My Pillsbury dough boy pants

• I don't even know what those are.

What Girls Said 2

• Wearing pajama anything in public is bad. ^^"

• I do it all the time. It's fine