Guys, do you prefer girls with or without makeup?

I know this question is asked a lot, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Do you like makeup, just a little, none? A lot of guys say none, but I don't seem to get the attention in public I do without that I do with, and I'm not ugly. All I do is a little on the eyes, but it seems to make a huge difference. Thoughts?

• I like makeup on girls.
    25% (1)6% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • I like a little but not much.
    0% (0)47% (8)38% (8)Vote
  • I like no makeup. All natural.
    75% (3)29% (5)38% (8)Vote
  • No preference.
    0% (0)18% (3)14% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I picked D because it doesn't bother me in anyway at all cause the way I look at it is its her face and she can do whatever she wants with it. But I think most guys would prefer no make up when girl sitting at home or lounging around the house but I think they like a little make up when they go on date or just to go out to eat

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No cake faces. I like just a little bit makeup. It should enhance a girl, not entirely change her look.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer a little bit of mascara and that's enough. Avoid covering your face with fake colors and tones. Keep it real.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep it clean I don't like a cake face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still vote for C) as usual

0|1
    0|0
  • Either no makeup at all or a little bit. Too much makeup is a turn-off for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can put as much on as long as they look good in it. So for 99% of girls, that means a small amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, so I can properly assess her health/genetics/worth.

If I'm going to mate with her, I want to ensure she has good genes for my offspring.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she doesn't look like a clown

0|1
    0|0
  • No makeup, natural is much better...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all natural. Any girl is beatiful and i dont care what they look like. I care about there personality.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They like make up on girls. Those who say they don't don't recognize well executed makeup on a person's face and mistake it for great looking, clean skin.
    So... yeah... make up but naturally done.

0|0
    0|1
  • None. I eat a lot and i make a mess and I wipe my face and the makeup is on the napkin and I always think someone might with my face was that dirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a pretty face, no makeup, because then it's like are you actually not worrying any makeup? Girls that already have beautiful features, are more attractive to guys without makeup.

0|1
    0|0
  • They like the " natural" make up look

0|0
    0|1