Do Women Appreciate Long Hair On Guys?

It seems that a majority of females available in my area are apathetic toward guys who possess long hair. Do women customarily abhor the thought of lengthy hair on men?

Most Helpful Girl

• On some guys it can look good but in general I'm not a huge fan of it

What Girls Said 7

• We only like long hair on a guy if it looks good on him. For example Thor and Loki from the movies have long hair. They look good with long hair (it's not the only reason why they are loved) but you get the point.

If you have long hair ask close friends and family if it looks good on you. Or if you plan on growing your hair out get a wig or hair extensions. Something so you can judge for yourself if it looks good on you.

I wish you luck stranger.

• I don't give a crap what other people say, I have a soft side for men with long hair.
    Axl rose in his younger days is a good example mmm...

• I don't typically find it attractive, but I have a friend who really does! She says that if a guy can pull off long hair and still look masculine, then she finds that hot. It depends on the girl I guess!
    Also, Jared Leto is hella fine so as long as your hair is not gross/ matted/ oily then don't worry about it imo.

xoxo

Georgia

• Yeessss. Very much so.

• I like it, long locks of manliness.

• If the hair is taken care of - not like the hair of a metaller friend I know - and if it suits the face of the guy, I really like it!

• If you like it shouldn't matter what everyone else thinks but in my opinion I like shorter hair on guys because it looks little more put together and I find it really sexy.

What Guys Said 1

• its a preference, if they're into it then they will totally dig it and appreciate the guy keeping up with the long hair care.