What kind of way do GUYS like girls to dress?

do you [guys] like girls to dress...

• Elegant and neat
  • Sassy and fashionable
  • Short clothes and flesh showing
  • In a different style every time you see them

Most Helpful Guy

• A mixture of Elegance, Class and Fashion. I guess I am kind of old school when it comes to what I like to see a woman in but I have never really cared for the Sk8tr Punk thing, nor the gothy black nail polish thing, not that it would stop me from liking a girl. But at the end of the day whatever she feels comfortable in would work for me.

What Guys Said 3

• Classy. Not too much skin showing. I don't want to feel like I'm taking an escort to a bar, I want to take my girlfriend to a nice dinner and movie. Skinny Jeans and a band t-shirt, Shorts and tennis shoes with a good looking top. It doesn't matter really. As long as I won't be embarrassed to show you to my parents.

• I love girls that wear little clothing so it shows off their legs and cleavage. It's a real turn on

• jeans and shirt or T-shirt

What Girls Said 1

• A woman can dress elegantly and still give off an air of sexiness,without having to give up anything.Picture a woman in a gorgeous evening gown with a full slit,maybe showing a little leg,or a sexy cocktail dress and some heels.Got your blood going now?It doesn't always have to be a Madonna look,to be attractive or even sexy.