Half red half black dyed hair? Opinions?

I want to dye my hair half black. (it's bright red right now) So my question is.. What would you think if you saw a girl with this hairstyle just walking in the street? (if you can't emagine this kind of hairstyle, google "half red half black hair" )

Oh and if I dye my hair black with a pernament black hair dye. Will my hair dye bleed when it gets wet? If so, how long?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I agree if that is your pic in your AV it looks fine. Red tips on black. Go for it. Don't get fancy and do the left side red and the right side black.

I also agree with the other poster. Jet black doesn't seem to compliment many skin tones. Makes most people look really pale IMHO.

Good luck

Eagle

• I think I would be more attracted to just a redhead, since I am one myself and for some reason it's one of my only real preferance when it comes to appearance. But I think a half red half black can look nice, but it doesn't really fit on a lot of people, in my opinion.

• I think that's unique. Not really sure what I would think of it, but I assume you mean black with red tips? That would look pretty cool :P

• Just want to say, you look fantastic as you are now. That color really fits you.

I tend not to care much for died jet black hair. Just doesn't look so great on a lot of people in my opinion

• If its what you have in your picture, then it looks GREAT.

• put on japanese student clothing and I would knee to have a date wih you haha

• I think that would fit you pretty well, do it if you want! :P

• i think it would be cool?

• Love it, it's how my crush has it :)

What Girls Said 2

• If you dye your hair with permanent black hair dye, then you will get a VERY sharp line where your two colors come together. I had bright red hair before and I was considering the same thing, but it is a pain in the ass to upkeep. Plus you won't look sophisticated and polished so keep that in mind if you have anything professional that you need to go to.

• What I'm imagining looks awful. Do you have a photo example?