What is your favorite sound?

I love the sound of rain, and I love pianos.

Updates:
I also love the sound of John Mayer's voice. =) I listen to him every night before bed.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh so do I! I love the sound of thunder and the rain hitting my roof. I love listening to the piano, and playing it. I also love hearing the wind rustle the leaves on the trees. I also love hearing people laugh, it makes me smile. I love hearing my best guy friends voice too. =]

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I love the sound of the turning page of book and scratching silk cloth.

0|0
    0|0
  • piano rain and sax

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the calm noise of a road at night (you probably don't know what I mean)...

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know why but I like the sound of crying because it sounds so natural

0|0
    0|0
  • i play the piano and guitar so yea like both of them...and I don't know why but I like thunder

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I love the sound of my fiance's voice (it's weird I know but I love the pitch), my cat Ali's meow (he never meows so when he does it's so cute), ocean waves and rain.

0|0
    0|0
  • The sound of my boyfriends heart beating, loud trucks, rain, (I'm going to take piano as well, that's a good one. Since my boyfriend can play piano and he has wooed me with his skills), and thunder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aside from music...

The sound heels make on a hard floor, owls hooting, the lawnmower, the sound of the ice cream van, church bells, people laughing, people sighing, paper being scrunched, a good whistle and tides.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rain, teh smell and the sound is amazing =]

0|0
    0|0