Question for guys that say they like natural girls and don't like make up?

Guys so I woke up and just washed my face today. Do you think I can ever attract a guy being aaalll natural? )) and I am sorry for poor quality of the pic , ah and I know my hair is meh, I was lazy to wash them too)

Most Helpful Guy

• You actually look good. Problem is, most girls wear make-up, so you're putting yourself at a disadvantage by not wearing it.

AAlso guys don't know what they're talking about when it comes to make-up. Asking a guy about make-up is like asking a girl about approach technique hahahah

• At a disadvantage? how so if so many guys claim they like natural girls?)

• because they don't like natural girls. they're mistaken. they think girls are natural when they're actually wearing light make-up.

• Well yeah may be you'r right

What Guys Said 12

• natural is always better so yeah you're good.

• yes I do think you could attract a guy the way you look. I think you are attractive

• Yeah lol you're georgous! Trust me make up matters way more to girls than to guys. I've literally never in my life heard a guy say "omg her make up is horrible I don't want her."

• Thank you very much and so you say it does not matter for guys how natural a girl is?

• Well trim the body hair and shower, deoderant ect. but other than that yeah make up according to me and every guy I've ever know make up is not important. I understand a lot of girls like putting on make up but from a guys point of view, no it doesn't really matter.

• ok) thanks for your opinion

• You are beautiful and already in a relationship so you shouldn't have asked such question.
    Haha😄😉

• if you add a little smile to that face, you will :D

• Guys love make up , Guys are crazy about make up. It means how much a girl takes care about herself.

• Ya, everything looks good :) You are what guys mean when they say natural.

• You look beautiful, besides if a guy really likes you he should always think your beautiful even when you've just woken up and such :p

• But we have nothing against girls who dress nice and have their hair done.

• I'd say yes.

• You look beautiful, you should be proud, too bad you're taken, haha

• You look gorgeous. Is that honestly what you look like with no make up? Or is there still a tiny amount being used?

I don't know how you could look at that in the mirror and doubt your good looks. How sad is that?

• Well I put sunscreen. That's all, nothing else. I doubt because it's first time in my life when I didn't make up my eyes , didn't put blush and lipstick and didn't fill my eye brows so...) And thank you so much!

• Ah and I didn't put foundation

What Girls Said 0